All reviews bourbon beach bank machine beautiful pool hot water convenience store security guys cleaned daily full kitchen front office jerk chicken vincent jamaica kingston stove
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I would recommend staying at Pure Gardens because it is a great deal for the price and each room has A/C. The rooms were clean and spacious. The hotel was pretty centrally located and downtown was just a quick taxi ride away. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JMama689
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stayed here for the first time in June 2013. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, with A/C and Hot running water. I have stayed at some of the more expensive inclusive hotels, and found this one to be the most affordable and convienient. The acoustic sounds of nature put you to sleep, and wake you up early at sunrise.

Room Tip: Give respect and you get respect!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Garrett W
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My first stay in negril and at Pure was so nice. Everyone was very nice. Locals do stay in this hotel, but I came to Jamaice to meet people and have fun and me and my friend did exactly that. Vincent the owner, was very nice and so was all the staff. It was safe and in the best location. Everything was in walking distance. Bourbon beach was across the street and we loved going there daily. The floors can be a little cleaner, but our sheets and towels were changed daily. The ac worked great, room was huge and the fridge and microwave were new.. I can't wait to go back. This hotel is great for group of friends or families or singles.

Room Tip: stay on 2nd level.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank guyanesechic
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Everybody here is great, and makes you feel at home. I plan to return to this hotel many times due friendliness, security and value. It is close to the beach and entertainment centers. Great for families or singles.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ross M
Reviewed 8 June 2013

we wanted to party at Bourbon Beach for my birthday May 25th this year, but they had no rooms...the lady that works there told us to go across the street to Pure Garden and we were delighted to stay here, the rooms were huge, and comfortable and clean...the shower was hot and lovely, the air conditioning worked great and even had free WiFi. the gardens were pretty and wish I would have had more time there to go for a dip in the pool as it looked really nice too. the price was great and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends