The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel
  • Pool
US$120
US$64
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$71
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$148
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Cancelon
US$484
US$380
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$767
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mahoeseaside cottagethe salt water poolneck massagebridal suitejerk fish tacosthe clifftour of the propertycoconut shrimpwest endoxtailall inclusive optionthe cottagesbeautiful propertyon site restaurantall inclusive plansnapper
Reviewed 26 April 2011

The SPA Retreat in Jamaica has been an ideal place for our 25-th wedding anniversary.
We occupied one-room octagone-shaped house with 5 windows and 3 doors...3 of these windows and one big door faced towards sea that we could see from our bed...
In the veranda, we could enjoy our drinks and watch beautiful surroundings, the sea and our classy resort.
Since The Spa Retreat is in the middle between Rick's Cafe and 7-Mile Beach, we had opportunity to visit other Negril's interesting places, but it was so nice to come back and watch spectacular sunsets, early evening or night hours looking at sky full of stars... The resort has been designed and built to blend into ocean shore, the coral rocks are along the sea that is so close you can actually touch with your hands.
The buildings are built with local white stone, Jamaican Cedar and palm roof-tops giving you a sense of clean, solid, classy and exotic location. There is a lot walk-paths to walk, a lot chairs to lay down either in open space or under the umbrella from palm leaves. The resort provided us with peace of mind, comfortable accommodation, nice service - we enjoyed massages a lot...swimming pool with natural ocean water pumped every day is fantastic, both during day and night...
We will go back to The Spa Retreat in the near future to enjoy another perfect vacation!

Room Tip: Octagon cottages are best, others are fantastic 2
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kris-Ottawa
Reviewed 15 April 2011

This luxurious resort, with its unique stone-and-wood cottages, is incredible. To wake up each morning to clear blue skies and turquoise blue waters is like heaven on earth. The staff is friendly and courteous, and will accommodate your every need. The food is a culinary delight. A perfect location for a wedding or a girls getaway. Plus, it has the best sunset view on the entire island. It’s truly spectacular and romantic. We will DEFINATELY go back!!!
– Mike & Da

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike_S_TTD
Reviewed 14 April 2011

When making our reservations, we were told that the facility was 80% complete, and when we arrived, it was obvious that the works were well under way to complete this wonderful place. The service and dedication of the staff to excellence in making our stay as comfortable as possible were nothing short of amazing. We cannot wait to go back once all the works are complete to experience the phenomenal service. I have no doubt that the Spa retreat will be the "go to" place in Jamaica in the very near future. It is obvious that Christine, Shane, Nesha, Tanya and the rest of the crew at the Spa Retreat have put in much hard work in making their facility a world class boutique resort as you can feel and see their labor of love all over.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Inkidar
Reviewed 7 March 2011

My wife and I just got back from a week in Jamaica (actually its been longer than I care to admit) where we stayed at the SPA Retreat. We both had a wonderful time and enjoyed our vacation very much. Although not completely finished (but it's well on its way - and it won't be long) this place is going to be the place to stay in Negril. We visited some of the other similar spots, and in comparison, we were taken back by the level of thought, attention to detail and craftsmanship that went into this place. The SPA is all brand new, nothing was left to chance and everything is first class.

The SPA is perfectly located at the start of the Westend and Cliffs where you can easily access everything - the city center, 7 mile and other spots along the Cliffs (by cab or foot -note that walking here is an adventure) The view that you get of 7mile beach from the point of the propertry and future outdoor dining area is great, especially at night.

Our room was all brand new and had a great view of the sun set from the double doors and attached terrace of our single octogon suite. The wood work and detail in the room is something to see - considering all the wood is domestic to Jamaica and was milled in the forest and across the street. The bathroom has a brand new tiled shower, his and hers sinks in a nice marble countertop.

While we stayed at the SPA, we were treated with the best hospitality and a selection of spa services. My wife enjoyed a pedicure, message, and body wrap all from the comfort of our room. She was very impressed with everything, especially the message and body wrap (ask for Tara - she has magic hands). Anything we needed was made available for us. Food, drinks and hospitality were above what I have experienced in the past.

For some adventure and to see some of the counrty side, we went to Mayfield Falls for a day. The staff at the SPA made all of the arrangements for us. We just got picked up, had a great day, and were brought back to the SPA when we were ready.

Our experience was extremely enjoyable and memorable. Negril definately has a feel to it and I am anxious to get back to the island and spend more time at the SPA and enjoy what it has to offer. I would recommend the SPA Retreat to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shane75_11
Reviewed 28 February 2011

I can't think of a better way to spend a vacation. We went with family and friends and had a great time, but it would also be the PERFECT setting for a romantic vacation (or wedding). The accomodations were beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was fast and friendly. I can honestly say, I have never been to a nicer place and I travel a lot. The sunsets were breath taking every night. I couldn't get enough pics. I wish I didn't have to leave. I have never before experienced the luxurious/opulent lifestyle offered at the Spa Retreat in Negril and I can't wait to go back to experience it all over again. Best vacation I have ever had and I would not hesitate to reccomend the Spa Retreat in Negril to anyone looking for a great vacation. I wish I could move there.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family