1992 was the last time I had travelled. So when my boyfriend had said we were going to go away for holidays, I was reluctant! 4 hours on an airplane was not my idea of fun. With much resistance, I said yes! The Spa Retreat in Negril Jamaica was worth every bit of sleep I had lost (Totally afraid to fly) the two nights before leaving. When arriving, we were greeted warmly by the owners (canadian). The landscape is beautiful, and the grounds were impeccably clean. Rosa, (The silent partner ) also gave us a warm greeting. We were given a tour of the resort, and much to my surprise it was much more beautiful in person. My idea of a vacation is "Relaxing". This resort is able to tend to your needs on a personal level, as they are not over whelmed by the hundreds of vacationers that go to the bigger resorts. If I could have fit the bed that was in our room in my suitcase, I would have! If I, could have taken the cooks home with me, I would have done that as well. The food was "Fantastic! My fav, was the Tomato and goat cheese bruschetta. WOW! Fried chicken, Tomato and Mozzarella, Creme Brule, we tried almost everything on the menu. No complaints. Couldn't have asked for better service, Thx ladies. You all "Rock" Breakfast by the ocean every morning was one of my favorite things to do! They will offer you a cell phone to use while you are staying there, but if your smart, you will not! Not hearing a phone ring was another one of my fav's. lol. I will be back next year, but I will stay for 2 weeks. Thx to all of you at "The Spa Retreat Negril, Jamaica" your smiles and warmth are truly what made my vacation one I will never forget! ;o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril