We went for 7 nights and it was nothing short of amazing, we booked the seaside cottage it was very clean and very comfortable the views from our cottage was great ,the sunsets ,the pool , and the sea. You are instantly relaxed . The location is great you are close to attractions that are only a cab drive away. The service is top notch from Christine and Shane making sure every minute of your stay is the best it can be. Richmond and Duwayne at the bar, those boys are like family also the cab drivers Ardly and Donovan will look after you and take you anywhere you might want to go, then Gregory super friendly and ready to help with anything you might need .The food at the Blue Mahoe was excellent always fresh, many nights people from other resorts came to eat, that tells you how good it is service by Oudette,Delroy and Paul to name a few, very friendly service. The spas offers many treatments, Winsom and Kerry Anne those girls have magic fingers. In short there are only good things to say, we felt like family and miss the retreat already, we have travelled to many Caribbean destinations but this one was the most memorable and last but not forgotten Jamie for booking the trip flawlessly.
Louise + Troy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril