My husband and I stayed at the Spa Retreat for a birthday escape for four nights. The facility is in immaculate condition and the staff was amazing. Everyone was exceptionally hospitable from the grounds crew to the front desk and bar/restaurant staff. The views are incredible and the location is key for dining and a quick cab ride to the beach. The snorkeling right off the cliffs was decent however a boat ride to the reef was incredible which the front desk arranged for us. The cell phone and welcome massages are a nice touch and great way to start your stay. I would highly recommend a massage while you are there. Also Rosa the resident dog was great to have around. The only two negatives were the private drivers they arrange are very nice however much more expensive than cabs you can grab right on the street. You can negotiate with them but they will be more expensive every time. My other complaint, which is out of control of the property, is the bar across the street was very loud every night until about 2:30am which was perfectly audible from our room. Otherwise I highly recommend a rooftop room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril