After spending a week in a sub-par hotel the week before in St. Lucia, I was nervous to bring my family to the second leg of our trip - Negril, Jamaica. Expectations were high and the pressure was on me after having messed up the first part of our trip. However, I was confident that even my super picky family would find this piece of heaven on earth to be suitable for their expectations. Sure enough, I was right (phew!)! My family stayed here for an entire week and we loved every second of it. The staff is top-notch. Super accommodating, attentive, friendly, and social. They go out of their way to ask you about your day they're all super easy to carry a conversation with. You are in paradise here! It was a bit difficult to leave the resort at first because of how comfortable we were just being there and relaxing. The food and the drinks at the restaurant/bar were exceptionally delicious! Definitely recommend eating there.
Cons - a bit pricey for lunch and dinner, wifi is a bit spotty, and the resort is not on the beach (however, it is a short cab ride away! the resort is at the cliffs and DOES have direct access to the ocean for snorkeling. Also, the resort has made a fake beach so you practically have everything there!)
Pros - amazing customer service, very relaxing setting, friendly and social staff, breathtaking scenery, recently built, free snorkeling, amazing spa treatments, saltwater pool, and very intimate resort since it is quite small compared to other resorts in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril