“Proven excellence!”

Premium Parasail Jamaica
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have been going to Negril for many years. Having seen many attractions, the one I am sure to enjoy every time is flying up in Captain Quality's parasail. The experience is fabulous and you cannot possibly understand it until you actually go up. I've seen the captain checking his watch to be sure everyone gets an equal ride, and the fearful first-timers all come back happy and excited about their experiences. One tip is to go when there is a bit of a breeze. You'll go higher. Ask him to dip you before you go up. If the weather conditions and your weight are favorable, you'll get your dip and come back in heaven.

1  Thank UDLinda

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I went parasailing with Premium Parasail and Captain Quality again this year, and I have to say it is the best thing I did my entire trip. The crew is very safe, and make sure you have a great time.

And the views of the beach and the clear water are amazing

4  Thank Dwaine S
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Premium was good time. They pick us @ our hotel to us out the boat with parasail on the seven mile beach. The parasailing was one of the coolest things I have ever done, its a real nice way to see the beautiful views. The ride last about 20minutes. MY husband went together it cost $100 for or $60 for one. I will come back again Everyone was very friendly. If you have not done this in Negril put it on your list of things to do. This can be a family things or couples things. Thing is irie!

3  Thank mlsilvers6625
Reviewed 13 August 2013

After a couple of times in Negril, I found Premium Parasail and now it is one of my first stops when I visit. Every one there is great and friendly. The parasailing was one of the coolest things I have ever done, its a real nice way to see the beautiful views. The captian has also taken me out and shown me some of the local experiences which is great because when your with him the hustlers and the beggers keep their distance. Even if I dont go parasailing I still will stop in and say hello to the crew when I am in Negril.

2  Thank 383Pat_O
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Wonderful experience! My friend was allowed in the boat to get pics/video of my experience. She has parasailed in Costa Rica and couldn't stop talking about the great quality of Premium Parasailing's equipment. I felt safe and was able to just enjoy the experience. Paid $60, lasted a fairly long time. Felt like 20mins or so.

2  Thank ColeStyles