“Great relaxing place!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great relaxing place!”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Had a wonderful massage. Very tranquil, relaxing place.

Visited March 2012

London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A fabulous massage”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Not just a great massage, but the backdrop of the reef and the sound of crashing waves as you sink into heaven. Bliss!

2 Thank WestHamfan10
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“couples massage by the crashing waves...”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

A sublime experience for my wife and I. one of the better massages I've had. Cheaper than what I pay in the states by about 30% for the same quality.

Minnetrista, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peaceful & Spiritual”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I Loved my stay at Jackie's on the Reef. My father and I had a most enjoyable stay. Waking up to Peace and Tranquility in the morning as the Sun came up put my mind in to a state it doesn't get back at home. I loved the Yoga in the morning before Our Healthy natural Breakfast prepared fresh everyday.Fresh Fruits grown local ,Banana Pancakes made from scratch,peanut of oatmeal porridge,fresh mango, orange or other fruit juices , everyday was a different home cooked meal for breakfast and Gourmet Dinners full of healthy foods.
I also indulged in the Massages by the Ocean front on the Cliffs. My most favorite was the BAMBOO Massage, A masssage you can't get just anywhere. The Bamboo was warm and soft as it followed evey contour of the body, releasing all that tension and stress that we all care around with us. It's a MUST if you are looking for a Fabulous alternative to a relaxing Massage.
Not to forget the Owner Jackie, a most delightful Lady ,full of wisdom and knowledge ,who can calm your soul with just her presence.GO CHECK OUT "JACKIES ON THE REEF" I highly recommend it. DRE

1 Thank nannadre
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“the best massage”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This place is not a lavish hotel but its peaceful and has a real raw beauty. My husband and I got massages here on the cliffs and it was the best massage we have ever had! The women who did it did the BEST job and I don't even think they were looking at a timer. It felt like it lasted forever!

Visited April 2011