“O-My-God-Goodness!”

Ranked #4 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Negril
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“O-My-God-Goodness!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am here visiting Jamaica and wanted a good massage, but didn't want the standard hotel version and I researched and found this place! I called and got an appointment for 2, two hours later. There are no words to describe the tranquility, open air or how my body got WORKED OVER! AMAZING! Now you do have to go quite a ways and will probably wonder if you're being kidnapped...but you're not, because at the end of the ride you'll have the BEST treatment EVER! I only got the basic massage and can only imagine what the specialized services are like! Trust us... Try it out! - Samyka & Nicole

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Samyka L

New York City, New York
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“I Dare You NOT to Enjoy Yourself”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Took my wife here as a surprise and have not regretted this choice. Worth every penny. Just bring yourself, your payment, petty cash and a camera. The rest will take care of itself.

Good:
-feels like I have traveled to another place even after I have traveled to Jamaica
-very intimate experience for you and yours
-salt water tub built literally off the cliff that fills with sea water is beautiful and peaceful
-Jackie herself is a kindred spirit of sorts, the relaxed overall mood stems from her
-you can grab a healthy bite to eat before or after your massage
-tell your masseuse where you are sore, and how intense you want your massage to be
-I fell asleep during my massage, I felt great after everything
-plan to take 2-3 hours for this activity
-received my massage overlooking the water
-no frills establishment, that lets the nature do all the talking
-was able to use the phone to re-schedule my cab pick-up time to spend more time here

Bad:
-the power went out prior to our appointment, they were not able to run my credit card
-I still LOVED my experience, bring cash and just prepare to mentally disconnect from everything

Visited February 2014
3 Thank jazzedup1
Ellicott City, Maryland
“A 'Must'”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Peaceful, beautiful, quiet, healthy. Massages given with excellence, caring and knowledge of the body. Prices are very reasonable. Thank you, Paulette, Karen and especially Jackie.
Jackie's on the Reef, a Must visit---

Visited February 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Replenish Your Spirit at Jackie's on the Reef”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for an intimate place in Jamaica, without all the hoopla of a huge resort. ..treat yourself to Jackie's on the Reef in Negril, Jamaica. WOW! Stunning oceanfront property in a smaller but truly serene and lovely setting. Massages, clean food to support your health and digestion. A staff that is helpful and polite and catering. Jackie's is for replenishing your spirit, feeding your soul and getting back to basics in a tropical setting. Perfect for those who don't like large crowds, but need time to listen to their hearts and block the noise of the world out. No cable, wifi or city noises. Just the ocean, peace, the sun and tranquility. Truly a Jamaican gem!

2 Thank Paradiselarue
Lumberton, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“massage on the water”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This was my second time at Jackie's on the reef! I enjoyed my relaxing message on the water...hearing waves crash and falling asleep just to the sounds of nature. I don't know if the massage is better or the atmosphere...as soon as you go behind the gates you feel as though you have been transported to a different place...a land of tranquility...wonderful atmosphere

Visited December 2013