“True Jamaican Family Living Experience”
 Lovely 8 bdrm Villa with gorgeous swimming pool. Located n the heart of Negril, minutes from beach.
Front entrance to our lovely home. Large gathering on the front porch for dining or conversing. Front view of the villa in the evening, sit on the front porch and hear the sounds of nature.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Looking out from the pool deck, lower deck area below with authentic jerk drum pan and stage area.
Bright coral living room with entertainment centre, cable TV, wifi, games, books and movies.
Bright coral colored living room area with new furniture. Cable wifi and games for entertainment.
Spacious kitchen with all the amenities of home
Main floor, 1st coral bedroom w/ access to front balcony. 1 double bed with A/C wifi, cable and safe
Main floor coral room
One double bed, A/C, bedside fan, TV, DVD, cable, in wall safe.
One of the main floor bathrooms.
Main floor, 2nd Bedroom 1 Double 1 - 3/4 Beds. A/C, safe and flat screen with DVD player.
Main floor 4th bedroom with 1 Double Bed. Personal private balcony area. A/C, safe, flat screen DVD
Early morning sunrise from the private balcony room
My daughter and niece enjoying the pool at Tropical Breeze Villa.
Kids love the easy access to the pool and the shallow end for testing those water wings!
Aerial photo of our lovely swimming pool and deck area.
Beautiful bride getting ready at the villa.We catered and hosted the reception.
The bride and her nieces, just before the ceremony
We decorated the reception and I even brought the archway from Canada as a surprise for  the bride.
The floating floral arrangement I ordered in Kara's colors (The bride)
The happy couple with their first bite of wedding cake, purchased from my local  bakery in town.
Crystal and the band, performing for the reception I can arrange a live Reggae band for any occasion
Negrils famous seven mile stretch of the prettiest white sand beach in Jamaica.
Rasta  fisherman coming in from the sea with a fresh catch of fish. Caught on my zoom lens.
Beautiful tropical flowers growing right on the property at Tropical Breeze Villa.
My beautiful daughter at  Mayfield Falls.  January 2016. Short drive from Negril, Amazing place.
My girlfriend watching the sunset at my favorite chilling spot on the west end of Negril.
Gorgeous sunsets in Negril fro just about anywhere, but I prefer a cozy little spot on west end rd.
Beautiful Negril sunset
Me on the front steps with my oldest dearest friend
Ackee (the national dish) and one of my personal favorites,, grows right on the property as well.
Jamaican 'pear' The biggest avocados  you've ever seen, grown on site. Dry and delicious
Two mango trees on the property, plentiful when in season This variety is known as East Indian mango
Rafting on the Martha Brae river Totally cool experience
Amazing scenery and serenity on the river tour
Thunder bay Canada group - came as guests left as friends!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jessica S
Oshawa, Canada
“True Jamaican Family Living Experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our party's first trip to Jamaica, the country is beyond beautiful. Tropical Breeze Villa was wonderful!

The trip started with a personal driver who gathered us from the airport in his van. With the drive being about an hour’s length from the airport to our destination, having a vehicle with large windows was definitely a plus; we got to see the coastline almost the entire ride with commentary highlighting various points of interest. Once we arrived at the Villa, the staff were friendly and always accommodating. One of the best parts of our stay here was the cooking done by Wayne, definitely much better than any chain resorts I have been to! He cooked all Jamaican style foods, which were incredible, with side salads when desired. Again this personal touch gave us a true Jamaican experience.

The Wi-Fi signal was good, it reached every area of the Villa as well as outside by the pool for those who require it. The pool itself was beautiful; with a completely unobstructed view of the sky, it gets almost a full days supply of sun. We spent a lot of our time relaxing poolside with drinks in hand.

The Villa is located on a side street, safely away from the hustle and bustle of day to day life in Negril, but just close enough to walk to the ice cream or patty shop, grocery store, or beach. It is only a few minutes’ drive from various tourist attractions (which we enjoyed) such as Margaritaville along Negril's famous beach, or Rick's Cafe. During our stay we had a private driver who would take us out to explore the country. Many choices were available to us for day trips, such as rafting on the Martha Brae, which was a one of a kind experience only to be found in Jamaica.

The villa itself was very nice. The rooms were comfortable, with a tropical feel. Recent upgrades to the windows, shower, flower gardens, etc. made the aesthetics of the place very attractive. One of the best parts is the front veranda; we spent many nights comfortably outside enjoying the warm weather.

Overall, the trip was great and we will definitely be returning! The property was fairly clean, maintained, and comfortable. It, like any place could always use small upgrades, but nothing major enough to deter anyone from staying here. I would recommend this Villa to anyone looking for a more realistic view of Jamaican life, who are interested in doing day trips as a group and don't mind a little music down the way from time to time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff made you feel as if you were family.
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CO USA
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

23 Jan 2014
I arrived at Tropical Breeze the very next day after this group of people had checked out. I was not made aware of the fact that the coffee maker had broken and so i immediately replaced it as well as the kettle. The two bedrooms have been repainted in a nice bright blue colour for an "updated" look. Several of the windows have now been replaced on this trip for both soundproofing and a modernized look. As well, bathrooms were painted and new lighting installed. Its unfortunate that i did not arrive prior to this group as I touched on all areas that they mentioned needing updating. There were 10 people in this group all getting ready at once for a destination wedding, so I am not the least bit surprised that the hot water heater could not manage to keep up to the demand. We really went out of our way for this group of guests with an arrival dinner prepared for them with red and white wine waiting for them followed by an amazing Jamaican breakfast the next day. This group enjoyed many delicious meals at Tropical Breeze and the rehearsal dinner was provided to them at a very reasonable cost. Several people were picked up and returned to the airport at many different arrival times and destinations as they were not all staying at Tropical Breeze.
Livermore, Colorado
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

1 Feb 2014
Karen (owner)
vicki c
Baltimore, Maryland
“Tropical Breeze has four star staff.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

My family had one of the best experiences at Tropical Breeze that we intend to make this vacation home our yearly spot. The staff there was surperb. Sophia our host, made sure we were comfortable and cared for. There was nothing that she would not have done to make sure our stay there was an awesome one. The same applys to Wayne the chef. His dishes can't be beat by no one else. You must taste his akee/salt fish, stew chicken, jerk chicken and countless other fine meals prepared by him. He is truly a master in his profession. My family will be talking about our experience until we meet them again next year.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Jan 2014
Thank yo so much for the compliment on the staff here. We really try our best to make guests feel like they are well taken care of and not wanting for anything!! The food here is amazing, and we are thrilled that you loved it so much!! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you for a return trip to Tropical Breeze Karen (owner)
gold coast
Reviewed 16 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Toronto Ontario
Reviewed 20 February 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Toronto
Reviewed 3 February 2013 for a stay in January 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing