“Great tour from Antsman”

Antsman Tour Jamaica
Ranked #1 of 3 Food & Drink in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Antsman is currently a member of the Jamaica Union of Travelers Association (JUTA) Lucea Chapter. We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times. He is also Vice-President for his community Youth Club, soccer coach and Chairman for the Haughton Court Basic School. Antsman is a licensed driver with all the certifications recommended by the Jamaica Tourist Board, the highest authority in travel arrangements for tourists in Jamaica.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great tour from Antsman”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

We found Antsman through trip advisor and we were very happy with his service. We used him for round trip airport transfers to Negril and a full day tour to YS Falls and the Blue Hole. He knows his Jamaican history and was pleasant throughout. He was always on time and good with the entire family.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Cole R

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tour to Black River and Pelican Bar...”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Antsman gave us a wonderful to Black River and Pelican Bar. He even stopped at very tasty roadside eatery for us to take in some authentic food. I actually started the tour not feeling well and he stopped to get me some tonic for my upset stomach. He promised it would work and it did in no time at all. My husband and I were very happy to have found him and we hope to see him again very soon. We were in Jamaica for Christmas week and we enjoyed every minute. Antsman is very intelligent and very well known.
The Stroud's

Visited December 2012
5 Thank 900Stroud
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“good value with an experienced guide”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I would highly recommend Antsman as he is known, we took two tours with him with, he is friendly , is good value and seemed to know everyone everywhere we went so you will be totally safe, even though we arranged it all via email he turned up right on time at our hotel and was a very good driver despite roads in Jamaica being of a poor quality, if you visit Jamaica take the opportunity to see some of this wonderful beautiful country you wont be disappointed, Bob Marley tour, Black River and Pelican Bar are all things you are not likely to experience anywhere else in the world. You can create your own tour or ask Antsman to recommend one and just confirm details by email in advance.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Ian S
Wausau, Wisconsin
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Best value (and we did our research!) flexible, reliable, low keyed and trustworthy gentleman. http://www.antsmantoursjamaica.c”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

We utilized Antsman's services for round trip airport transfer and paid for this particular agreement, on day one, at the airport in it's entirety. We were NEVER concerned about Antsman not showing up on day 10 to transport us back to the airport due to his excellent reputation on Trip Advisor! Of course day 10 he was there, as promised, to drive us back to the airport.

On the day of our arrival to beautiful Jamaica, Antsman greeted us, packed our bags in his vehicle, and welcomed us to his beautiful country. He even swung into a gas station and offered us each a beverage of choice, couple of native Red Stripes for the adults and a water for my 8 year old, compliments of Antsman himself. Drivers and roads in Jamaica are pretty wild but Antsman obtained our trust. I trusted the safety of my family with Antsman's experience as a driver. We used Antsman's driving services for a trip to YS Falls. He stated he would be waiting for us in YS Falls parking lot when we were done and insisted we take our time. We left belongings in his vehicle, under his watchful eye. Sure enough, Antsman was patiently waiting for our return and brought us "home" safely.

We took one of Antsman's tours as well. The country side tour. This was my favorite thing we did in the 10 days in Jamaica. We stopped at a school of 4-5 year olds, visited and took pictures. Went to a curry "factory". Saw the beautiful mountains! Drove through Antsman's neighborhood and saw where he lived, met his wife even. Saw a really cool soccer field where he coaches. Stopped for drinks at Antsman's bar and ate lunch at an adjoining restarant. My husband played pool with locals. There is an older kids' school located by his bar and the kids were so friendly, and asked us to come see their school so we ended up taking a tour of that school as well. Antsman was so patient. On our way back to our resort we asked to be dropped off at Rick's Cafe and said we'd take a cab back since the country side tour was completed. Antsman said he would hang out in the parking lot for us for about 45 minutes, which he did. Half way back to our resort I thought I left my cell phone at Rick's and without skipping a beat, Antsman had the vehicle turned around to go back and find my phone. After lots of research and hear say, I doubt you'll find cheaper transportation/tours. Check Antsman, via email-he's prompt with responses. antsmantour@gmail.com or website http://www.antsmantoursjamaica.com or phone 1-876-837-2690. Will post pics once we get them loaded. Trein says "hi"!!

5 Thank catchthetrain
Kent United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Truly an experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I thank Orane for arranging this bespoke tour especially for my son who is interested in James Bond and managed to view the home of Ian Fleming.Truly amazing experience to end our Holiday in Jamaica .I recommend Antsman tour for touring the Island on your Holidays for something special or specific you want to see.Orane local knowledge and providing us with a History lesson along the way ....yeah man excellent from the Roberts Family in the U.K

Visited July 2012