“My heart is at Zimbali”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Zimbali Retreats

Zimbali Mountain Retreat Peace in the Mountains
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Zimbali Mountain Retreat
Peace in the Mountains
Great food starts with love
Join our Cooking Tour
Beauty at the falls!
Mountain Sunsets
Mountain Suites
Suites Room
Waterfall Massage in natural mountain spring
Prana Meditation Center
Wood fire Cooking Class
Fresh Coconuts!
Meet (Bongo) the Herbal Healer
What do we read in the kitchen?
Relaxing at the 'Reggae Bar'
Irie Meditation
Front Walkway
Wood Fire Cooking
Enter the 'Y' Front Door
Inside/Outside Living Area
Zimbali's own organic honey!
Zimbali's own Honey
Water from the spring
Bamboo meditation
Children of the area
Gifts donated to EACH
EACH distributing school supplies and soccer balls
Alecia giving to the kids of the area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

popndre
“My heart is at Zimbali”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had an amazing time at Zimbali Retreat. I want to scream from the mountaintops, this is a Hidden Gem, where we were able to talk, sit, and laugh with one another without the normal busyness of life. We smiled, cuddled and hugged each other ....Alot!! We enjoyed sitting quietly, in this beautiful , peaceful, healing and comforting space. Our family has been increased exponentially. We have been engrafted into a larger family that consists of the owners- Mark and Lisa, Chef Eli and Alicea , Rojay and Ava , Clifford, Errol and Rambo. The entire staff, the children, the pets are all loving and made our stay absolutely amazing! I don't have enough room to speak about the food... oh my gosh the food! Breakfast, lunch and dinner were always amazing. The rasta tour was spectacular. I can't believe, I made it up that mountain and back. The experience changed my perception. There is more depth when I look at my everyday life my family, my home, my job and especially the food I eat. If you are having doubts about visiting this place, please let me put them to rest. Prepare your mind your body and your soul for a retreat of a lifetime. Blessings.

avianatbr...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The Beauty of Being Present”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My experience at Zimbali was full of beauty. The exquisite views of nature as you dine, the fresh and organic foods and teas, cozy sleeping quarters, the warm and welcoming staff and the breathtaking hike through the mountains, Zimbali is truly a hidden gem. Dreaming of a space that fully allows you to embrace stillness and the beauty of being present? Zimbali will help support these very important areas of wellness.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing