“Always Friendly and Dependable Driver!”

Thriller Tours Jamaica
Ranked #14 of 43 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer great tour packages, group rates, and special discounts for our returning guests. A complimentary lunch is offered on any tour chosen and a cool beverage on your airport transfer to any hotel in Jamaica.
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I lead an annual trip to Jamaica with a group of 4-7 people. We have used Andy from Thriller Tours several times and have always found him to provide on-time and dependable transportation to/from various locations. He is knowledgeable and very friendly, and always adds a wonderful Jamaican flair to our trips. We will use no one else. Thanks, Andy!!

Reviewed 3 April 2012

My girlfriend and I visited negril with another couple 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, we didn't meet Ernie until our 2nd day. By then we had our fair share of drivers try to swindle us. But Ernie offered us a more than fair price to drive us around for the day. We were so satisfied by our experience that day that we decided to hire him for the remainder of our trip, and we were not disappointed! Not only was he a great driver, but also a tour guide-- He made sure to point out all the cool sights along the way, as well as letting us know what parishes we were in, etc and even pulled over so we could take pictures on the cliffs! Every recommendation he gave us was amazing and they ended up being the highlight of our trip (Blue Hole, Xtabi, 3 Dives). He definitely looked out for us and made our experience in Jamaica unforgettable. Did I mention he plays awesome music in his van? He was nice enough to even recommend us some artists and songs! On top of it all, my girlfriend left her iPhone 4 in the van when he dropped us off at the airport... and Ernie shipped it back to us in the states right away! If you want a reliable, friendly, and overall awesome driver I highly recommend Ernie Steadman! I will definitely be calling him up next time we're in Negril.

1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Andy was ton time to pick us up from the airport. Relaxing ride to Negril. Couldn't have chosen a better ride to and from the Montego Bay airport. Thanks Andy!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Andy from Thriller tours was an amazing welcome to the country! Great and friendly service from Airport all the way to Negril, (and back of course) with stops along the way so we could pick up some refreshments and a bite to eat.
I would recommend him to anyone who wants to AVOID the drudging transfers of the all inclusive buses. An air conditioned van to yourself, wonderful Bob Marley playing on the stereo, and ice cold Red Beers and Water on board. WELL worth the $35 USD per person to avoid the long transfers of the all inclusive packages.
Andy's happy to pick you up and take you anywhere you like, during your stay. He knows all the hot spots and is very knowledgeable about his country.
Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Thriller Tours put their namesake to the test...and passed! With flying colors, I might add :] From the time Andy first picked my girlfriend and I up from the airport in Montego Bay to 6 days later when we left--and for all the fun things we did during the stay, especially the tour he provided us in going up the Black River, seeing 13' long crocs, and boating 8 miles out to sea to go to the Pelican Bar--everything went smoothly for getting taxied around and being shown fantastic local places around Negril. Our trip to Jamaica would not have been the same without this pleasantly honest and welcoming company being our host. Highly recommend you check out Thriller Tours if traveling to Jamaica!