“Excellent tour an guide”

Thriller Tours Jamaica
Ranked #12 of 48 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer great tour packages, group rates, and special discounts for our returning guests. A complimentary lunch is offered on any tour chosen and a cool beverage on your airport transfer to any hotel in Jamaica.
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Andy was a fabulous tour guide for our trip to Mayfield Falls. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and would stop anywhere and anytime we wanted. We asked to go to a good little hole-in-the-wall place for lunch and he took us to exactly that. It was wonderful. We had an issue with some money missing from one of the tour guides at Mayfield, and Andy promptly called them to talk about it. He said in as many years as he had been going there, he never had an issue so he was really upset. He took it upon himself to call and let them know what had happened, which was really nice. We wanted to get a few things along the way and he knew exactly where to go. He even got us some fresh sugar cane! He was such a great guide and reasonably priced too. We will definitely call or email him the next time we go to Jamaica. Thank you so much Andy!

All reviews
in 58 reviews
in 10 reviews
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is not a 'normal' tour of the area. These guys are a family that will show you the real people and places of the island. They were kind, courteous, helpful, flexible, honest and prompt. To say the least, they treated us like family. If you want a Sandals experience, this might not be for you. If you want to meet the people of the island, see their homes and some of the less traveled wonderlands, I'd book with these guys. We had a great time!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Andy arranged the best weekend for me and three girlfriends. He transferred us to and from the airport to our hotel with a few additional stops that he recommended. We stayed at Tensing Pen which has good food, but the best food we ate that weekend was that food Andy and his uncle (Eardly?) introduced us too. I was completely surprised to eat food in places that I would have considered a risk for getting sick. We ate plenty like this, and never got sick. The only precautione taken was to drink bottled liquids and hot food. We had a wonderful long morning at YS Falls, definitely jump off the rope swing and let a guide show you around the falls for a tip. We ate lunch at AlmondTree Stop, yummy and beautiful. Then Alvin took just us in his modest boat up the black river to see crocodiles and to sister Lou's for crab. Admittedly, our crabs are much better in Louisiana, but the stop was one of the most charming. Several local kids were swimming and we joined them in jumping in the water and swimming. We then went to the Pelican Bar offshore and then to ... I forgot its name, but a restaurant on the beach to eat grilled lobster, which was insanely yummy, while watching a sunset off the coast. On the way back to our hotel we got to see a little bit of Jamaican night scene and a grocery stop.
Our trip was once in a lifetime thanks to Andy!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This was my first time in Jamaica with my family. Being one myself who loves to go out and explore, I was quite interested in seeing the Peter Tosh Memorial Garden and the surrounding areas of Negril. Having researched many tour outfits locally, I came across Andy from Thriller Tours. Andy was very prompt to respond to my emails and even followed up with me.

Andy's rates were very reasonable, compaired to the other tour groups. Andy was very professional, but very outgoing and a wonderful person to get to know.

On the drive over to BlueFields, from the resort, Andy pointed out various spots for real authentic home cooked Jamaican cuisine. Along the way to the Memorial, he also shared some history about a few spots on the drive such as the Red Stripe Brewery, a school in Savannah La Mar (a city we has passed through), where he went, and an area high up in the mountains where Olympic runner (fastest man who broke records) was building his new residence. In addition Andy gave a good explanation on Jamaica's culture, and economy. On the way back back from the Memorial, Andy showed me a beautiful beach close by, and made a quick stop at the Lighthouse, Rick's Cafe and the famous Rockhouse resort which was a beautuful spot for pictures.

I highly recommend Andy to anyone looking for a tour guide in Negril and surrounding areas. I would for sure look him up again on my next visit to Jamaica.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We have been to Jamaica 5 times and discovered Andy, Ernie and Thriller tours on our 3rd trip. We will not use anyone else when traveling to Jamaica. They know the best spots to stop for real Jerk, curry Shrimp, Patties, Red Stripe and pretty much anything else you can think of. We have been on the excursions to the YS Falls, Black River, the Blue Hole and countless restaurants in Negril. They are safe, know the roads and will really get to know you and your family and recommend what trips would be best suited. Once they pick you up from the airport you will feel safe and as if you have been friends with them your whole life. You will be missing out if you book a tour through anyone else but Thriller Tours.