“A Great Time!”

Thriller Tours Jamaica
Ranked #12 of 49 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer great tour packages, group rates, and special discounts for our returning guests. A complimentary lunch is offered on any tour chosen and a cool beverage on your airport transfer to any hotel in Jamaica.
Reviewed 11 January 2014

My friend and I recently went to Negril for Christmas and we had the pleasure of having Andy as our Tour Guide for one of the days. Andy was amazing! He picked us up from our hotel and we headed out on our best day in Jamaica. Andy was so polite and friendly and he knew so much about the area. As we drove to Mayfield Falls, Andy would let us know about some of the history of surrounding areas and it was amazing. We went to Mayfield Falls first where Andy waited for us while we did the tour. After this awesome experience we headed to the Black River Safari, but first we stopped in St. Elizabeth and had fried fish and bammy. It was soooo good. Andy went on the Black River tour with us and then he took us to the Pelican Bar. You can really tell that Andy just wants people to have a good time and he goes out of his way to make sure it happens. Andy is such a genuinely kind person and he will take great care of you. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would suggest, however, that you contact Thriller Tours directly as opposed to trying to book through Get Your Guide...it is much easier. Thanks again Andy!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"van"
"vibes"

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Awe I miss Andy Man! Andy showed me and my friend the time our lives! His smile lit us up as soon as we met him and it stayed that way the entire day. He was forced to spend at least 8 hours with us. Lol. But it was well spent going to Mayfield Falls, the fish market, Black River, and Pelican Bar! He is the best driver and plays the best music! I felt so relaxed the entire day. I highly suggest anyone traveling to the Negril area hit Andy up at Thriller Tours! You will not regret it :)

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My sister had gone to Jamaica three years ago and used Andy from Thriller Tours. When my husband and I decided on Jamaica for our honeymoon, she promptly booked us the YS Falls/Appleton Rum tour. She couldn't stop talking about how awesome Andy was, and how much we would enjoy ourselves.

Andy was punctual, so friendly and knowledgable. He had us leave early so that we could avoid the crowds at YS Falls, which made it much more enjoyable in my opinion. He always made sure that we were comfortable, and well fed (he's great at knowing the little hole in the wall places to stop and eat). I had the BEST shrimp curry I've ever had on this trip. It was great to just sit and chat with him too. He clearly loves his island, and it shows.

We loved Andy so much that we booked our return airport transfer with him. Book Andy for your tours and airport transfers - you won't be sorry! I just hope he isn't too busy next time we return to Jamaica :)

Thanks Andy for being part of our Honeymoon and making it so special.

1  Thank Megan F
Reviewed 28 October 2013

These guys are the best!! Very pleasant, professional, punctual!!! I made a few calls and quickly selected Thriller Tours after speaking to Andy and reading a few reviews on tripadvisor. Our trip to Jamaica was coming to an end and we decided to see Mayfield Falls. We needed a reliable and exciting tour that would give us the real taste of Jamaica. After making arrangements with Andy he addressed all my questions about the ride to Mayfield Falls, what to expect and all our concerns my wife and I initially had about taking our 9 month old baby for this adventure. Roy picked us up at the hotel in Negril and waited patiently as we got the baby on the bus. ( NICE BUS, CLEAN, SMELLS GOOD AND PLENTY OF SPACE!!) Nice smooth ride to the falls, great conversations about Jamaica and great photos as well. We got hungry heading back to the resort and Roy happily drove us to get some jerk chicken on the way to the hotel:) Everything we saw on the way to and from Mayfield Fall, Roy already knew about it!! He walked with us down the hill and took great photos of our family making the baby smile :) as we hiked to the fall entrance. Exceptional Service and Highly Recommended!! So much more to see of the island so we will definitely contact them next time!! This was the highlight of our stay in Jamaica. Thanks Andy and special Thanks to Roy for entertaining us during the ride and getting our family to the falls safe and sound!!

1  Thank Mike M
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Andy was a fabulous tour guide for our trip to Mayfield Falls. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and would stop anywhere and anytime we wanted. We asked to go to a good little hole-in-the-wall place for lunch and he took us to exactly that. It was wonderful. We had an issue with some money missing from one of the tour guides at Mayfield, and Andy promptly called them to talk about it. He said in as many years as he had been going there, he never had an issue so he was really upset. He took it upon himself to call and let them know what had happened, which was really nice. We wanted to get a few things along the way and he knew exactly where to go. He even got us some fresh sugar cane! He was such a great guide and reasonably priced too. We will definitely call or email him the next time we go to Jamaica. Thank you so much Andy!