“Turner taxi is the best”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
“Turner taxi is the best”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Pat picked my wife and I up at the airport on may 3rd to go to the RIU Tropical Palace. She was waiting right outside for us and including the little over hour drive we were on the beach about two hours after stepping off of plane. Pat taught us about the culture and people during our ride which we thought was simply amazing information, along with a couple of cold Red Stripe. She returned promptly at 9 am the following Saturday and took us right to the front door of departure. Pat is prompt, professional, efficient and kind. When we return we will go no place other than turner taxi and Pat. Hope you had a good birthday dinner Pat!!! Thanks so much for taking care of us while we visited.

drivercturner, Manager at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thanks Scott, its our pleasure for us at Turner taxi to provide you with the (best) transportation services, Happy you enjoy Pat your driver company, hope to see you again soon!!

Turner.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I read reviews before I booked a round trip airport transfer with Turner Taxi, so I knew what to expect, but I was still pleased with the service provided. Pat was at the airport waiting to pick us up when we arrived. She was very friendly and offered us beers in the cab ride to Negril. It's also important to note that she's a good driver. I sometimes get carsick, so I was slightly concerned about the winding roads to Negril, but I ended up being fine. I think the general attitude toward driving/passing/sharing the road in Jamaica is a lot more relaxed than in the States, so it took a few minutes for me to relax my white knuckled grip on the door and get comfortable with her passing other cars, but that's just the way it is there. We paid for the full round trip cost when she dropped us off at the resort and arranged our pick-up time then. We were picked up a week later promptly at the time we arranged and had a good experience on the drive back to the airport as well.

They do offer transportation for excursions and Pat provided us some information on those, but was never pushy to have us book something with her. We didn't end up leaving the resort, but if we wanted to, we had her phone # to call for transportation.

If I go back to Jamaica, I won't hestiate to book with them again.

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
“WOW!!!!! IS ALL I CAN SAY”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I booked a ride for two from the airport in Montego Bay to our hotel in Negril, Diana's team are the best never have been so happy with a transportation company, but we also made a friend. I would highly recommended using Turner taxi. Outstanding is all I can say, thanks to Diana .

Visited April 2014
What can I say!! Our clients says (Wow) we will be doing that Wow thing!!!

Thanks,

Turner.
“Outstanding, Reliable, and Professional!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We booked Turner Taxis and Tours to avoid the dreaded bus ride from Montego Bay to Negril. Needless to say, it was a very pleasant experience! Pat was smiling and standing outside of the airport holding our names on a sign and it was all good from there on out! The Red Stripe was cold and refreshing along with our wonderful chat both to and from our Negril destination. We will never ride a bus again and will always use Turner Taxis and Tours!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“This is professionalism at it's best!!!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I needed transportation to Negril from Montego and I did a little research and discovered Turners Taxi was heavily talked about and after reading, there was not a bad review in site. I made reservations and even called and actually spoke to Carlton directly. He was professional and courteous. Pat was our driver from the airport to negril. Again because it was private, we were only ones in the vehicle and even was given rum punch for the lovely drive to negril.

On return, Carlton picked myself and friend for return to airport. He was even more AMAZING in person.

All in all, the service was A 1 and it's no wonder why the company is thriving.....the are fabulous! Going back in Dec and with that being said, they have a client for life!!!!!