“Nice experience”

Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Montego Bay Airport Taxi has never been this Easy,Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica provide Taxi service, Airport Transportation, and Tours Services. We Operate from both Montego Bay (MBJ) Airport, Kingston (NMIA) Airport, and hotel pickup to all over Jamaica!
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am very grateful Juta-tours for calling Norma Turner for our trip to BlackRiver,YSFalls and Appleton. Mrs.Turner was very informative and nice to us. We could ask her any question and she did her best to answer it. The service was very good - she always took us to good places to eat during the day and also bought some kinds of Jamaican fruit to taste. We felt safe during the wholeday trip and it was fun. The biggest added value of the trip was this taxi driver because it was she who made our day.

drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Hello, we are happy you enjoy your tour to the Black River, YS Falls, and Appleton tour, with Pat our team member, we are happy you feels that way about our driver I will definitely let pat knows that she actually makes your day worth it. Good to know you enjoyed our Jamaican food, and culture.

One love!!

We hope See you next year!!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We recently came back from the wonderful vacation to Negril, Jamaica. Definitely did not want to do shuttle as Negril is the last stop on shuttle's stop list. Found Turner Taxis on this site and every review I read was stellar, so I decided to give it a try.

When we got off the plane, it took us a long time to get through customs, so we were the last ones from the plane to leave. Cliffton, our driver, was patiently waiting for us (probably hour and half of wait) and took us to Negril. 1.5 hour drive was extremely pleasant, he served us with chilled drinks and gave us a wonderful tour, narrating and telling us about Jamaica and places we are passing. He offered a restroom stop as well. Cliffton was the same driver who picked us up a week later to the airport and was as pleasant, professional and courteous as the last time.

We are extremely pleased with Turner Taxis, thank you for your wonderful and speedy service! Will definitely use you in the future.

Eugene from Indianapolis

drivercturner, Owner at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

another satisfied customer!! Its or Goal to give you (Excellent service), we are happy you enjoy our driver Clifton as you driver though out for your airport arriving and departures.

All our airport pickup we will always point out places of interest and share our Jamaican culture with our guest to Jamaica if they are not sleepy!! we will always answer our emails in a speedy service manner to satisfied our clients. feel free to ask us any question along your drive with us.

Thanks for giving us a try see you next year!!!

Turner Taxis Team.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Pat picked my wife and I up at the airport on may 3rd to go to the RIU Tropical Palace. She was waiting right outside for us and including the little over hour drive we were on the beach about two hours after stepping off of plane. Pat taught us about the culture and people during our ride which we thought was simply amazing information, along with a couple of cold Red Stripe. She returned promptly at 9 am the following Saturday and took us right to the front door of departure. Pat is prompt, professional, efficient and kind. When we return we will go no place other than turner taxi and Pat. Hope you had a good birthday dinner Pat!!! Thanks so much for taking care of us while we visited.

drivercturner, Manager at Turner Taxis and Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thanks Scott, its our pleasure for us at Turner taxi to provide you with the (best) transportation services, Happy you enjoy Pat your driver company, hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I read reviews before I booked a round trip airport transfer with Turner Taxi, so I knew what to expect, but I was still pleased with the service provided. Pat was at the airport waiting to pick us up when we arrived. She was very friendly and offered us beers in the cab ride to Negril. It's also important to note that she's a good driver. I sometimes get carsick, so I was slightly concerned about the winding roads to Negril, but I ended up being fine. I think the general attitude toward driving/passing/sharing the road in Jamaica is a lot more relaxed than in the States, so it took a few minutes for me to relax my white knuckled grip on the door and get comfortable with her passing other cars, but that's just the way it is there. We paid for the full round trip cost when she dropped us off at the resort and arranged our pick-up time then. We were picked up a week later promptly at the time we arranged and had a good experience on the drive back to the airport as well.

They do offer transportation for excursions and Pat provided us some information on those, but was never pushy to have us book something with her. We didn't end up leaving the resort, but if we wanted to, we had her phone # to call for transportation.

If I go back to Jamaica, I won't hestiate to book with them again.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I booked a ride for two from the airport in Montego Bay to our hotel in Negril, Diana's team are the best never have been so happy with a transportation company, but we also made a friend. I would highly recommended using Turner taxi. Outstanding is all I can say, thanks to Diana .

What can I say!! Our clients says (Wow) we will be doing that Wow thing!!!

Thanks,