This was our 3rd stay at Mirage. We have been to Negril more than 30 times over the past 13 years and have stayed at many places on the cliffs and beach. For the past few trips, Mirage has been our 'go to' place to stay for a variety of reasons. Our previous favorite was SeaGrape, but the cost became a bit high ...though the privacy you get at SeaGrape is unsurpassed anywhere that we've found on the cliffs. But back to Mirage and why we like it so much...
1. It is not very busy when we visit (November) and we often have it to ourselves or with friends...that is fabulous.
2. It is c/o at the pool, which we love.
3. The cost is incredible!
4. A nice continental breakfast is included in the cost with GREAT coffee!
5. The rooms are clean and have all we need (mini fridge is a huge plus), though we would like a little microwave to reheat leftovers. : ) All rooms are seaview and poolview and have either balcony or walk out to pool.
6. The pool is lovely and there is shade and sun available.
7. Great location on the cliffs.
8. Last, but certainly not least, the staff is wonderful.
The landscaping continues to need work, especially after the last storm....it is not the lush greenness of so many places and never will be. It is more of the concrete kind...but that is fine for us. As with most places, it is NOT for everyone, but it definitely works for us. We will not hesitate to return and to use One Stop Vacations to book....they also rock!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mirage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.