“Pure Jamaican Heaven!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Allyson G
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Pure Jamaican Heaven!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

If you want a slice of heaven in Jamaica without the noise and crowds then Point Village is your destination. We stayed here in 2009 when it was still functioning as a resort and knew we had to return some day. That "some day" was Nov 14-23 of this year. It was even more beautiful this time around. We rented unit #91 from Ken Henry and that was the best decision ever! Ken is an honest, kind man who picked us up from the airport, took us grocery shopping and made sure all of our needs were met. We even went to dinner with Ken and his wife one night. Our room was fabulous. It was just as described and fully equipped with all that we needed to have a perfect vacation. We will definitely be returning soon. I could go on writing this review but let me just say this..
1. Vacation in Negril
2. Stay at Point Village
3. Contact Ken Henry immediately as he is the only person you need to rent from for your stay.
PERFECTION!!!!!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
PA

Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Knoxville
Reviewed 11 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers

person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$100
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing