“AMAZING APPARTMENT GREAT LOCATION GREAT SERVICE”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

jam72
UK
“AMAZING APPARTMENT GREAT LOCATION GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Where do I start regarding this appartment. The booking was easy and Kenneth responded to all of my questions in a timely manner. I sent my payment through Western Union and had no problems so do not be put off by this.
I have stayed on Point Village in four different appartments and this is by far the best.
It is very very clean, with great use of space and it is so modern.
We have a car so it is very easy to reach the centre. Point Village is at the end of the seven mile strip so it is not in the heart of things, however taxi pass regularly so it should not be an issue.
There were no ants, insects to be seen which is rare due to the tropical climate.
The location is a few steps away from the beach and the balcony view is towards the beachfront, this is also very clean and well kept.
The bed is so comfortable and the appartment also boasts a comfortable chairbed.
All amenities were as described and it was clear that they were fairly new.
Dorothy was available to answer any questions and made the arrival and departure very easy.
I would definitly stay here again and highly recommend this appartment to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Kenneth and Dorothy hope to see you again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very clean and comfortable with modern facilities
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
in
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
mlsilvers...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“everything going to b irie”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mr Henry,
Pick me up @ the airport. I was nervous due to immigration taking 1.5hr. Ken was patiently waiting for me. He also took to the grocery store during my stay & other gave me ride to breakfast. I stay for 8 days in the unit 91.The picture the real view from the balcony Everything was very clean & tidy. This is a very nice location. The short walks to the beach and pool are a positive. The adult beach was must for me! If you are looking for action, this is not the place. This rental is on a very quiet location. This was a hotel that managed rentals for private condo owners. Unfortunately, the hotel is now closed and there are no amenities to speak of. The price is very good. There is plenty of transportation in the area to take you to various restaurants and places of interest. Use only taxies with red plates. If you want a nice peaceful place to have a vacation this is a very good value. Town is far walk! Some place like Sunset after Dark will give pick up for dinner. Call them for details.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: adult beach
Liked least: how far town was
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Allyson G
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Pure Jamaican Heaven!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

If you want a slice of heaven in Jamaica without the noise and crowds then Point Village is your destination. We stayed here in 2009 when it was still functioning as a resort and knew we had to return some day. That "some day" was Nov 14-23 of this year. It was even more beautiful this time around. We rented unit #91 from Ken Henry and that was the best decision ever! Ken is an honest, kind man who picked us up from the airport, took us grocery shopping and made sure all of our needs were met. We even went to dinner with Ken and his wife one night. Our room was fabulous. It was just as described and fully equipped with all that we needed to have a perfect vacation. We will definitely be returning soon. I could go on writing this review but let me just say this..
1. Vacation in Negril
2. Stay at Point Village
3. Contact Ken Henry immediately as he is the only person you need to rent from for your stay.
PERFECTION!!!!!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Germany
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$100
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing