“Can't go wrong here.”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Can't go wrong here.”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Have been with Vincent over 30 times and have never been disappointed. His new guys know what's up and will show you a nice time. Cool hangout and good snorkeling. Only 2 boats I will go on in Negril and Vincent is one of them. Thanks for a great time again.

2 Thank Samsaralegend

DAYTON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Nice time out snorkeling. Good fun for couples. Not much of a reef but one of our best times in Negril and that's not saying much. Two guys on boat to tip...everyone was anchored in the same spot, didn't go to island which sounded like another tourist trap. Trip advisor is asking me for 100 words and I have no more to say!..... .... ... ..... .... ....didn't think much of Negril. Huge Tourist Trap. Won't be going back to Jamaica.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank MG1926
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“He worked hard for the client”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Ok I paid a bit more than the others and perhaps a bit more because I went through the hotel however my wife and I had a good time. We arrived at the reef long before others and they dropped their clients off and had them back in their boats and were long gone before we were finished with our tour.

They brought us to the reef explained the simple rules of safety and took us to the water. If someone wasnt a strong swimmer vincent suited them up with a flotation device and they could float along with their flippers with no problem.

Vincent went out with us and took us on a great tour. Vincent pointed out many interesting things on our watery tour and showed us lobsters , sea urchin, sea cubumber as we swam through dense schools of minnow.

I went old school with just flippers and a mask to get a work out and had a great time. Vincent went out of his way to make sure that everyone had a good time and that my old ars didnt get too tired without a preserver. Even though I am a tight SOB with money my one weekness is someone who goes the extra mile with work. Vincent went far above and beyond anyone else and has a far better work ethic than anyone else we saw doing the same tours.

I might even go again just to support the hard working man and anyone who does not give him a chance is cheating themselves.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Oakspsd
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun Every Year”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We've gone to Negril five years in a row and each visit we make a point of going snorkeling with Vincent for half a day. He is a great guide and makes sure that everyone is having fun, whether he has 4 people on the boat or 14. Over the years, we have seen eagle rays, tortoises, sharks, and barracudas but I like the schools of small fish better. Just a great way to spend part of the day in Negril.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lew R
Burlington, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Best Snorkeling Trip”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Vincent and his crew were fantastic. They picked us up on time, the boat is in great shape, there was snorkeling gear for everyone on board, and Vincent guided us in the water through the reef to point out plants and fish and other creatures in the water. Highly recommended experience in Negril.

Visited February 2014