“peaceful paradise”

Catcha Falling Star Gardens
Ranked #41 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 4 September 2012

we stayed at Catcha Falling star gardens for our two week stay and loved every minute of it! our room was large with an onsuite and air conditioning. we were close to the pool and the gardens were beautiful! we loved watching the humming birds and other wildlife such as magical lizards all using the plants as a resting place. staff were professional and attentive making us feel looked after and loved! Wayne the gardener even brought us fruit frshly picked from the trees! Sour Sop fruit was the best!
Pumpkin and Bel the dogs were very friendly and kept popping to see us in the pool!
a great bar was across the street called LTU bar and the food was fab and staff again very friendly. the food and drink s were cheap, try the cocktails they are FAB!
a short ride from the gardens was the famous Negril Beach, seven miles of heaven, lots of people to meet and great souviners to buy to take home.
catcha was a few minutes walk from the famous Ricks Cafe where we went to watch the local divers, have a look online for videos to wet your appitite. sample the Jerk chicken cooked along the roadside on your way, very cheap and delicious!
we thoroughly loved our holiday and will be going back there every year. we are also getting married in two years time and have chosen to get married here as it was so romantic!
to sum up, get booked at catcha! you will have a lovely relaxed peaceful time here, lots to do and see and you can rely on the fantastic staff to look after you.
see you next year Jane, Wayne and Joan and all the other staff who are great too!! x

Room Tip: all lovely and clean and some have air con, all have hammocks and fans to keep you relaxed and cool...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Catch a Falling Star Gardens is a hidden gem on the West End (just a 10 min taxi ride to Beach Rd and a short walk to LTU Bar and Ricks Cafe). I stayed in the Bella Villa. The room was clean and comfy. There was free wi-fi in the room, TV, A/C, a ceiling fan, a refrigerator, and two double beds. There is a pool on the property and each villa has a veranda and hammock. I dont usually like dogs but I LOVED Pumpkin and Bella the two dogs that are on the premises. They often walked me to my villa when coming in late at night :-) Joan and Jane at reception were nice and friendly and Wayne does a great job keeping the grounds beautiful. I will definitely stay at Catcha Falling Star Gardens again.

I even went to Catcha Falling Star- about 5 minutes away from Catcha Falling Star Gardens, for dinner. (please be advised that Catcha Falling Star and Catcha Falling Star Gardens are TWO DIFFERENT PROPERTIES). Dinner was delicious and I would suggest coming here for dinner if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Ricks Cafe to see the sunset. It was wonderful!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jrich00
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Just back in UK today. Catcha Gardens continues to be extremely well organised managed by Jane and her team. Spacious very clean rooms all with fans and fridges. Bed sheets and towels changed regularly, everyone happy to assist guests. Extra security added this year, new lock on front gate, keys provided to all guests. Area around pool always tidy, very clean pool. Flower beds and gardens in tip top condition. Long may this wonderful hideaway continue to succeed. Congratulations everyone you deserve praise for all your hard work. Forgot to mention Belle and Pumpkin (Janes' dogs) who also assist with security especially at night.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good most facing the front of the property. I chose a room with a kitchen which h...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My husband and I had an amazing time at Catcha Falling Star Gardens. It was very romantic and relaxing. The staff were very friendly at all times! But the best friends we made were pumkin and bel (the gorgeous dogs) with pumkin being my favourite.
I would most definitely be staying here when I come back to negril, especially as it is close to all the attractions on offer. I LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVEDDDDD ITTTTTT and wish i was there now ;-D <3 <3 <3

Room Tip: My room was perfect as it faced the beautiful pool, so it was easy for me to keep an eye on my husba...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrincessCole-Morris
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Secluded, Secure, Safe
A Very Special Place!
“Catcha Falling Star Gardens”
Gorgeous Property well manicured. Beautiful flowers, hummingbirds, and one of the cleanest swimming pools I’ve have ever seen w/waterfall included. Had a Wonderful stay! Can’t wait to return next year and the year after that! Clean comfortable rooms great service from the staff! Management Superb! From day one Jane and Joan were the most professional and courtesy host during our stay in this little hideaway on the West End! It’s hard to believe but it’s all true! This Hotel is one of the Best Bargains on the Famous West End of Negril, Jamaica. Enjoy!!!!
WE DID!

Elliott & Shanti

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elliott S
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here in april 2012 - we decided to get away from the big resort for one night and experience real Jamaican culture. We stumbled upon catch a falling star resort and so glad we did - we were pleasantly surprised at the nice room we got for such a reasonable price and the wonderful welcome we received. The back garden has an incredible pool and sunbeds galore - wow again something we didn't expect. The room had everything we needed and a very good safe for our valuables. Everything was so clean and of quality, it felt very much like home. We were comforted by the fact that there was a security guard during the night. Would we go back ?? you bet we would and plan to next year.

Room Tip: a room towards the back of the resort was quieter
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerri h
Reviewed 23 April 2012

It is my lovely little hideaway when I come down from the hills. I found it in 2011 and I will keep going back every year. The staff is great and the grounds are beautiful. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfy. I love the peacefulness and the serenity of the place. Me soon come!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo