Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$194
Travelocity
US$108
US$79
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$126
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$767
TripAdvisor
5,747 results
All reviewsbutler serviceparadise buildingcucina romanabayside restaurantpiano barour honeymooncrystal lagoonbig papabutler suitesundowner buildingt boneclub levelsoon come back deskwater sportsred lane spamain poolcandlelight dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We spent our 35th anniversary at Sandals Negril. We had a wonderful time on the beautiful beach which was adjacent to our room. The resort is kept very clean, all the services are excellent, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. We found the food at all the restaurants to be very good and fresh. We enjoyed the water sports and relaxing on the beach. I especially recommend the concierge service because they made our dinner reservations and made sure that we were always taken care of. The entire concierge staff was wonderful, with special thanks to Shavana.

Room Tip: Go with the concierge rooms. We enjoy staying in a ground floor beachfront room so we can walk right onto the beach.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank IrwinPineBrook
Cassie C, Sandals & Beaches Review Coordinator at Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thank you for your review of Sandals Negril. We're so honored to have had the chance to celebrate such a milestone in your lives with you. I'm happy to know that the amazing staff at Sandals Negril was able to not only meet your expectations but also exceed them during your stay. We always want to ensure that our guests have a relaxing and satisfying stay with us and I'm glad you had such a wonderful time visiting our resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back again for another truly amazing experience.

Cassie C.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Sandals Negril is a gorgeous place. The grounds are kept immaculate, my room overlooked a private garden area that brought peace to my mind everytime I was on my balcony. The food was average, I found the buffet to be lacking in choices as some other all inclusives have many more options. The staff was helpful enough, no one went out of their way but did what needed to be done. My issue with Sandals in general (Ive been to a few now) is that you have to book a conceige room or higher (usually 4 catagories up from the least expensive room) which is much more expensive than the already expensive rooms just to get simple things that you get at any other resort in the least expensive rooms such as room service and alcohol in your mini bar. I also have a problem with the fact that you cant print a boarding pass at the resort on your day of departure. There are plenty of computers and printers for the staff but they wont print a simple piece of paper for you. I think for the price you pay to stay there you should have these privlages. There is also no ATM on property so you have to pay them $10 to have a taxi take you. I am a Travel Agent so I need to stay at all kinds of resorts but I know for my clients this is not the best value. There are plenty of other all inclusive resorts for a fraction of the price that are just as nice and have better amenities for you to enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Chelsm
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Just got back from Sandals Negril Jamaica. Great food, drinks and staff. The rooms were clean with a stocked fridge including juices, water, wine and booze. The 24 hours room service is also great. You have everything you need and more. The only negative thing would be the nightly entertainment. Ya it sucks big time. This is a 5 star hotel with one star nightly entertainment.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Just got back and and looking forward to go back next Jan. Very friendly staff nice beach, hotel very clean and the water very clear , we scuba dive ,the vis was really good and the dive staff real nice

Room Tip: rooms on the garden side ,a little noisy ( traffic ) make sure your pic beach side well worth the extra money
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kim c
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We went not knowing what to expect. It had to be one of the best vacations ever taken. Everyone working there were excellent. We walked right out of our room onto the beach. Planning a trip to Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia.

Room Tip: Request a beach walkout room. I think the best. We were 50 feet from the closest bar, too
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends