Where to start? My boyfriend of 7 years and I finally decided to take time for ourselves and try an all inclusive vacation and decided on Sandals Negril. From start to finsh we had a wonderful 4 nights, definitly not long enough. The staff truly are what make this resort awesome, most remember your name from day 1. Some who really stuck out where T-Bone (photographer) who shot some beautiful photos for us (95% of our 15 pictures purchased were from him =) they are a little pricey but equal to what most would spend for good quality photos at home. And Sandra from the piano bar was always happy to see us. Also a lady who we became very close with (who sad to say I can't remember her name) but we would come back to our chairs on the beach with fresh drinks often and she was always up and down the beach asking if we needed anything. She was amazing! The beach is narrow but never seemed to crowded and could always find some chairs with shade (if wanted) plenty of towels as well.
We were in room 5322 which is on the 3rd floor forgot what building but was beautiful and had an amazing view of the ocean! It was a renovated room and we were very happy with it. Honestly there isn't anything we can complain about ourselves since our visit personally was amazing.
It never felt crowded or to much of a party scene. Yes you can hear traffic from the road but it certainly didn't keep me up after a day of drinking and sunbathing in paradise =) there was plenty of food drinks and water, pool and land activities to do both day and night! Everyone you saw said hello and asked how our stay was going. Again the staff truly make this place awesome and we cannot wait to save up money for our next trip hopefully next year. If were not off to the new Sandals in Grenada we will without a doubt come back to Negril! =) Yea Mon, respect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Negril's pristine 7-mile white sand beach•Phenomenal bedroom oceanfront suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon•Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool•Seven exquisite dining options•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa “Jamaica's Leading Hotel” (2nd consecutive year)•Five Star Diamond Resort, American Academy of Hospitality Science ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelbag, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel Negril
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort And Spa
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Resort