This is our second trip to Jamaica but our first staying at Sandal's Negril. While not as big as the resort in Ocho Rios we'd gone to before, we found it was just perfect. The beach was right outside our door and always pristine. It's not the fine white sand we have here in my neck of Florida, but the water and the view was certainly exquisite. The cabanas were really taken care of and while often reserved for couples that never used them, were nice when we did find a few that weren't taken. To be honest, we spent much of our time at the main pool and it's swim up bar. The playmakers kept things interesting and there were always games and activities to partake in if you wanted too. Aminah and Princess were probably two of the more memorable ones we met. Overall it was a nice relaxing trip. The room was well cleaned and well taken care of. Room service was prompt and maid service was spot on. They actually came about 3 times a day, once to clean, once to turn down the bed, and once more to just check if we needed anything. The Club representatives, Kera and Owen, were extremely helpful although sometimes hard to find :). The pool was a bit over chlorinated, but better over than under I personally think. The lagoon pool seemed to stay a bit cloudy but we rarely went down that way. All the restaurants were very nicely done and the food was excellent. Our favorite was the Sundowner.
Only complaints we had:
The glassbottom/snorkeling boat captain was a bit snarky and rude to my husband. We got the impression that he didn't exactly want to do the last trip of the day.
The gift shop attendants were rather rude and on the day we left, didn't even bother showing up for work. I had to get the manager to open it 20 min late to get a last minute souvenir.
Other than that, I would definitely recommend this Sandal's resort to anyone who likes All-Inclusives. Everyone else was super nice and friendly, the service was great, and it was a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Negril's pristine 7-mile white sand beach•Phenomenal bedroom oceanfront suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon•Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool•Seven exquisite dining options•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa “Jamaica's Leading Hotel” (2nd consecutive year)•Five Star Diamond Resort, American Academy of Hospitality Science ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel Negril
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort And Spa
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Resort