Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rayon Hotel(Negril)
5,510 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidx boxxbox roomcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastadrian whiteheadwater sportskids clubthe main pool bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Just returned from five nights at Braches Negril....wish we had a few more days! Travelled with my husband , 13 year old son and 15 year old daughter...it was amazing! Staff was so friendly, engaging and helpful. We spent so much time at the water sports...the staff took us snorkeling, boating, sailing...even taught the kids to waterski! There is a ton of value in the complimentary water sports for an active family. We also enjoyed the paddle boards and kayaks. The pools, hot tubs and lazy river were relaxing and clean...plenty of rafts to relax in the sun. All the food was very good...we enjoyed all the restaurants...especially The Mill for Breakfast, the BBQ and pizza at lunch, and Arizonas and kimonos at dinner. La Toya and Jodi helped us arrange a great excursion with CHUKKA zip lining and kayaking, and a quick trip to Ricks to watch the sunset and cliff divers. Loved ending the night at Cafe de Paris with Venessia, Stacy and Tricshel...they treated my family like gold....yummy cappuccino, ice cream and crepes. Finally...the beach...the most beautiful I've ever seen...simply stunning....the highlight of the resort. I highly recommend for families with teenagers...this was a trip I will always cherish.

Room Tip: Enjoyed being on the ground level....
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Alissa3
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We came with a large group in January 2002. They messed up our room & gave us one king size bedroom for myself, husband & two children. At first they told us no other rooms available hut finally after some persistence we got a larger room with a sleep sofa and a roll out bed. After that we had the times of our lives. Excellent food and many restaurant choices. The kids camp was safe and my joys loved their time there. Beaches were clean & I was glad they had security on site taking names if we wanted to go off the beach. They were very concerned about well being of guests. I look forward to doing again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Once again I have had an amazing stay at this resort. We made so many new friends, and got reacquainted with old. The staff here truly makes this destination one to return to over, and over again. Alicia, Sharron, Creton, Raphael, Watkins are just a few people that daily make you smile, and the kids were so comfortable moving abou,t and helping themselves at Cafe De Paris (their favourite place for ice cream, and treats. I do Recommend hiring the glass bottom boat for a private snorkeling tour, and you have to bring Sharron and Creton for pictures, and a truly amazing experience. We seen way more critters than you would just going with the regular tours.
The staff at Kimonos, there is soo much to say. Friendly, fun.. and just an overall great time. Can't wait to see you all again!!!!Makedo (not sure on spelling) is by far the best chef in any of the Kimono's I have been too, and my son can't wait to "play" again with him..
The beach is still beautiful as ever, and our room was spacious, clean and quiet. I have heard of some people complaining about noise, but we had no issues.
The Stewfish is the best place for breakfast on the resort, hands down.. and the view.. wow I could really get used to that every morning.
Watch for the cats, they are ferral and not nice - even if you feed them..
For a small intimate resort, this place is by far my 1st choice in an all inclusive family resort.

Room Tip: Concierge suites, ocean front. Best locations, and views from the balconies. You get fully stocked mini fridge daily, and you are a phone call away from help from anything like dinner reservations, special amenities, and planned surprises, to tours and private excursions. The higher floors are quieter as you have no one above you, but not recommended if you have issues with stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Just got back from an amazing family vacation at beaches...ranging from ages 10 to 75. Everyone had a great time.

Food was pretty good...really enjoyed the seafood restaurant on the beach, and the beef short ribs at the bbq place were really yummy too. The staff were super friendly...I would rate them 6 stars out of 5! Looking back on the trip, and comparing it to many other vacations around the world, I have to say that the service and staff at beaches were the best! That's the difference between a4 star resort and 5.would love to go back

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank NYexplorer
Cassie C, Review Coordinator at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you so much for your review of Beaches Negril! We're thrilled to read that you and your family had such an incredible stay with us. It was a pleasure hosting you and our staff will be so happy to hear your kind comments. We can't wait to welcome you all back in the future!

Happy Travels!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I travelled to this hotel with my two children, husband and mother. We booked a one bedroom suite - which we were told sleeps 8 people and so I figured with three adults and two children (one being an infant) we would have plenty of room. Unfortunately this was not the case. The room was tiny, not only tiny, but had very large bulky furniture and hard to walk around in. The one room had a king bed and the other room had two pullout couches. My mother slept in the pullout couch that was so old, the mattress and springs were actually not even with the floor and it was as if you were sleeping upright. The hotel was accommodating in moving out the couch, and brought in a rolloway bed but didn't have a mattress available to put on the bed after moving out the couch! So after calls and calls, we finally had them put enough padding (with blankets etc) to make a mattress. Additionally, the people staying at the hotel seemed to be very heavy drinkers (parents getting completely drunk on the beach). Also, with an infant, the hotel and the resort next door have very late night parties with loud music - not the type of environment for sleeping children. As such, my final take on the hotel is this: If you drink a lot of cheap alcohol, and like to eat yourself into oblivion, this hotel is for you. If you are looking for a nice room, relaxing vacation, an occasional drink or two, and a family type environment, then do not visit this establishment.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank salkafaji

We regret to hear that we did not meet quite your expectations during your stay. We have many guests who feel the direct opposite and have boasted of our beautiful property and well-appointed rooms. However, as hoteliers we realize that there is always room for improvement and feedback is crucial in this process so we thank you for your review. I will be sure to share your comments with our management team on resort for evaluation and action as necessary. We hope to welcome you back for a much better experience in the future.