My family and I had the most amazing vacation at Beaches Negril! This was our second trip Jan31-Feb7 2014; our first awesome visit was in August 2013 (for my b-day) and we booked this second trip well in advance for my wife's b-day - I didn't think it would be possible, but Beaches Negril somehow even raised the bar since our 1st stay; the resort was absolutely beautiful and all the people worked so hard on every detail to make it the best of times for each guest.
*** Quite frankly I would like to recognize and express my sincere gratitude to every person who worked at Beaches Negril Jan.31 to Feb7 2014. In fact, most of the Beaches Negril team recognized my children and I from our last stay in August 2013.
* KIDS CAMP (ages 5 to 7- Janiel & team) was excellent the entire week, our children loved it whether is was just a quick drop-in for a bit, or a few hours at a time;
* WATERSPORTS: all watersports reps were amazing: Captain Lloyd, Alrick, Howard, Lucien et al - all the waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, snookering, sailing, paddleboarding and more, all included, is just frigin' amazing!!! You'll find a lot of muscles you never use :) and never knew they could get sore ;)
* FOOD: the food is absolutely delicious thanks to our friends Conray & Rlando & everyone in the kitchen, at each BBQ & all restaurants;
* DRINKS: Leggon, Lorenzo, Oneil as well as all the ladies behind the bars always had much cheer to share - good times!
* STEWFISH: Catherine and the Chefs at Stewfish also took great care of us. Sour sap juice and specialty fish dishes and fresh brewed JA coffee for brek on the beach ... oh YEAH MON!! Actually our kids keep saying Stewfish, every time we ask them what they would like to eat, eventhough we've been back in Canada for a couple weeks already
* SPA REDLANES: Couples massage with Sonet and Michaela was soooooooooooooo good
** CONCIERGE: from Day 1 all the way through our stay Lucine at Concierge made everything absolutely fantastic!! Lucine came highly recommended by a nice lady on our flight who was originally from the UK and now has a home in Manderville, Jamaica with her young son & family. She loves going for stays at Beaches and said it was one of her favorite places on the Island.
***** Every single person on the Beaches Negril team was absolutely amazing, and our whole family is looking forward to being WELCOME HOME again as soon as we can make the next trip ****
p.s. Further to some of the reviews, please note that there are only a chosen few regulars selling their wares - jet ski, parasail, cruises, bracelets, hats, etc. - on the resort's stretch of the beach. No worries, the resort security keeps a close eye and know each of them; these folks may be hard-working salesmen/women (but so are many of us that can afford to vacation) yet you'll find they are good people, very friendly, and mainly just working hard everyday. My tip would be to just say a friendly hello/"respect" each morning, don't give them false hopes if you're not interested just say "No Thank You" , and it's all good each time they see you & yours on the beach. Zafari in particular, as well as the Hat guy, were 2 of our faves. Security will tell you "you're on your own" when you leave the resort, however, Zafari came thru huge with a private sunset cruise to Rick's Cafe for my wife & I with Uncle Bob as our skipper - door to door service (actually beach to dock) then back after a cliff jump and nice stint chillin' at famous Rick's Cafe ... back in time for another awesome dinner, entertainment and amazing evening at Beaches Negril with the whole family. Good times!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Located on the widest stretch of Negril's seven mile white sand beach•Stay at one, play at two with full exchange privileges with Beaches Sandy Bay including a choice of 11 dining options•“Pirates Island” Water Theme Park with 4 slides, meandering “lazy” river and splash deck•Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street themed activities with daily character appearances, parades and stage shows•Kids Kamp & Nursery with wide range of supervised activities•Interactive Teens Program with “Trench Town” Teen's Center and Teens' Coordinator to coordinate teen activities•Expansive Two & Three Bedroom Butler serviced suites•Supervised Xbox® Play Lounge with flat screen plasma TV's & Xbox® 360 game consoles•Beaches Resorts were voted “World's Leading Family All-Inclusive 14 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award, Beaches Resorts – Keeping it Green•EarthCheck Platinum Certified ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Destinology, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaches Negril Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Negril Hotel Negril
- Beaches Hotel Negril
- Negril Beaches Hotel