Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
US$164
US$99
  • Pool
US$193
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
US$120
US$61
  • Pool
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$150
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Cancelon
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$767
US$484
US$469
Bookit.com
5,556 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidx boxxbox roomcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastadrian whiteheadwater sportskids clubthe main pool bar
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We just returned from our third trip to Beaches Negril. We were there June 13th thru June 22nd. it was my wife and two teenage girls ages 14 and 15 and myself. The Resort wasn't as crowded as in past years

We had requested a specific room on the third floor in the 600 Block and wasn't available until the next day when we checked in at concierge lounge. We stayed in the Beach Front Room. They put us on the second floor right below the requested room. After seeing this room, it was going to work out for our trip so we stayed it this room for the entire stay. The rooms had two trundle beds instead of the pullout sofa and chair. These beds/sofas worked out great for the two girls. The rooms were cleaned daily and resupplied with towels. Night time service wasn't supplied all evenings before we turned in but we could live with this. All cleaning staff was very friendly as usual.

We used the Concierge staff quit a bit during our stay. They made all our reservations for dinning and snorkeling for the week. They were very prompt getting our room restocked with drinks when we went through them throughout the day. Highly suggest using this service. Very helpful !

We ate at all the restarants on the property. The food was good and filling. We aren't foodies and we knew what to expect from previous visits. Seymor at the Mill made the best omelets in the mornings and after the second day knew what we liked. Dinos pizza hit the spot and we all ate more then we should have. The Italian chief at this place was great and would come out to insure you enjoyed the pizzas and see if there could be any improvements. We were disappointed in Valintinos the night we ate there. The food was slow coming out of the kitchen and the food just didn't seem to be as good as previous trips.

The highlight of the trip was the watersports program. I dive every chance I can and I took advantage of this program. I was able to conduct 17 dives including 1 night dive and 2 deep dives to Tugboat and Deep Plane. My daughter got certified prior to our trip and was able to enjoy 7 dives during our stay. Knowing she was still new to diving, they went out of there way to help or answer any questions she had. Since there were very few divers the time we were at Beaches, they tried to make sure we went to a different site each dive when possible. Several days it was just my daughter and myself on the dives. Can't say enough about the dive staff; 007, Karen, Charles, Simon, Norman and Rosemarie. Larry and Vincent the boat operators were great also. Always a laugh.

Oneil and Richard were great at the Main pool bar always kept it going. Oneil always kept my glass of Red Stripe full when I swam up to the bar and was great to talk to during some of the slow periods. Always tried to keep the party going.

The Soon Come Back dinner on the Beach was great. We really enjoyed talking to Amanda as she answered our questions and any news about the new planned Beaches Resorts. As usual we looked at other sites but we elected to return again next year. My wife booked the same room again for next year. We have researched other resorts not costing as much, but most don't include the diving like Beaches and Sandals include so it's well worth the added cost for me and this is one of the reason I seem to return.

I would like to see Wi Fi included as part of you stay instead of a add on.

Overall we had a great time and we were all sad to leave on ride back to Montego Bay and the airport.

Room Tip: Recommend using the rooms in the 600 Block. They are more centralized to everything.
6  Thank Rick B
Reviewed 24 June 2014

As an agent i am lucky enough to get to see a lot of properties. I have just come back from spending a week at Beaches Negril on holiday with one of my friends. On arrival we were met by lovely staff with a long awaited cocktail and an ice cold flannel which was also greatly received. When we were shown to our room we had the wrong bed configuration however within minutes we were changed over with no problems. From there everything else was faultless, plenty of great food choice and different restaurants to choose from. Water sport were included so we indulged in snorkeling, glass bottom boat, surf boarding to name a few. The catamaran trip is a must. There is lots to do for kids of all ages, i thought the Sesame Street team characters were fab. Staff were so helpful, happy and pleasant to be around, nothing was too much trouble. Oneill, Patrick, Nordell and Shanuque were great bar staff. Johhnyjo, Maralyn and Nicola in the Mill restaurant were great waitress/waiters. The entertainments team were just perfect, worked very hard and gave it 110% in all they did, Omar, Obrian, Harry, Shelly, Neisha, Shaneka are just a few of whole we made great friends with throughout out stay. All in all this was a great trip and i will definately be saving my pennies to go back there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Troy0825
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Spent last week at Beaches, Negril with my family. We had a fantastic time. So many people to thank for making it so special. Nicollete, Dwight, Nicholas, Kimberly (Concierge), Donna in Spa. Thank you.

4  Thank Ken D
Reviewed 22 June 2014

First, I would like to say that my family and I enjoyed every minute and didn't want to leave. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to be genuine. Kemesha was the first person we met and she was very professional and knowledgeable about the resort. Tresh was our wedding coordinator and she really made things easy and stress free. Our wedding was perfect and everyone that were involved did an excellent job in making this special occasion a success (the photographer did a great job as well). I utilized the daycare service and Diana was great with my son; they really bonded quickly, which made it easier for me to leave my son. The food was great! I loved the bacon cheese burger at the Barbeque Park Restaurant GOOD!! The pizza at Dino's Pizzeeria was AWESOME!! The Mill was also another favorite restaurant of ours because they had the buffet style breakfast and omelet bar, which I loved!! Lastly, but not least the bartenders really made our trip fun thanks to Nordell and Oneal. My husband and I love these two guys; they are the BEST bartenders EVER with the skills they have. This was our first time going out of the country and on a Sandals Resort; this was a great experience for me and my family that we will cherish for life. We were treated like kings and queens and can't wait to visit other Sandals Resorts. Also the housekeeping staff was great; our rooms were cleaned and they keep our refrigerator stocked with water and sodas during our stay. I LOVE BEACHES NEGRIL and THE STAFF WHICH MADE IT WORTH MONEY. GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE!!

Room Tip: The whole resort was beautiful. I guess it's just up to the individual if you want oceanview or courtyard view.
4  Thank kawandasmith
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went with a group of 21 people. There were a lot of great things about the resort. The staff was great! Everything was a lot closer (pool, beach and rooms) than Turks and Caicos. The facility was fine - the pools were clean - slides were fine and fun - lazy river was nice - beach volleyball! - need new basketball goal and updating of the putt putt facility, etc. Overall though it was a great family stay. We did a lot while there and would recommend.

1  Thank craig t