Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
US$313
US$228
US$108
US$79
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$854
US$484
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
5,514 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidx boxxbox roomcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastadrian whiteheadwater sportskids clubthe main pool bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Definitely a lot of money but we are returning guests....just not every year. Is expensive but compared to other resorts, service, accommodations, etc. are top notch.....and you cannot beat the beach. The nicest sand and smooth ocean bottom make ocean swimming very enjoyable.....and the pools are great also! For the kids......their pizza grill on the beach is wonderful. Food is great. For kids....a wonderful experience. Many resorts that are kid friendly are not as safety conscious as is this resort. A resort that we've gone to a number of times and now that my son is 18, we will still go back as adults. Its a fun place...its a safe place....for as many kids as there are there, it's quiet and relaxing. The Jamaicans are SO kid friendly! The only downside.....the locals on the water crafts are a bit buggy, but we've seen this at every resort....definitely not restricted to here. Locals walking the beach.....security keeps them moving. Security at both ends of the beach....the kids can't wander off the property! I've always felt very safe here......and the sunsets in Negril are to die for!!!!!

Room Tip: Buy up to a suite if you can afford it....the extra room is nice! But honestly, you are very rarely in the room..... No matter which room, they are very clean and present well. Any issues/concerns, they are right on top of it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wonderful resort, fantastic time. Our whole family, kids ages 8, 13, & 15 plus 5 adults all loved our time there & would go back in a heart beat! Loved the all inclusive. The entire staff was excellent!! Concierge staff, Natalee, Krystal, & Ricardo were amazing & went the extra mile. Main pool bar staff, O'Neal, Barrington, & Richard (who moved on to other cross training), each made time with them FUN! Housekeeping was SO pleasant & made daily towel animals for our 8 yr old whom they called by name. My husband & I enjoyed getting up early & going to the Cafe de Paris for coffee in the morning. We loved Stewfish for breakfast and dinner because it was by the water, but everyplace was yummy. Arizona, Venetian, Dino's pizza by the main pool, the BBQ (excellent burgers), the Mill buffets...each was unique & delicious & the servers were so friendly & attentive. We ran out of time for Kimono's. The beach is beautiful, the sand is SO soft & we always found lounges there & at the pool. Water sports were great, loved the paddle boats & kayaks. The glass bottom boat was a fun trip, too. The staff & the resort were just the best. If I HAD to make a suggestion it would be to have more pool towels available later in the day & perhaps a more comfortable pull out sofa mattress. I had to really think to come up with those. What a special way to spend family time & for 8 people to never have a bad experience or anything other than a great meal for a whole week, wow!!! A once in a lifetime trip! I think not....we WILL save our pennies & be back!!!

Room Tip: We wanted adjoining rooms so we didn't have a choice but to take concierge service. We will go that route every time. Staff and their service was wonderful!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Becky S
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Absolutely the BEST vacation I have ever been on!!!! We just returned yesterday with our 3 boys ages 16, 14, and 12. Upon arrival we were greeted by our concierge and taken care of with cold, refreshing towels and a beverage of choice. The check in process was painless and we were in our room and down to the beach in no time. My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Stewfish right on the beach…what a wonderful way to begin our Jamaican vacation.

As with other reviewers, I cannot say enough about the staff. O'Neil at the pool bar was fantastic and makes the best drinks…ask for his "special"! Lucien at water sports is so helpful and fun. Odel is a welcoming sight the Mill and Arizona's…always making you feel comfortable. I have to give a special "shout out" to Stephanie and Lucine at the concierge. We lost our camera at customs in Jamaica upon arrival. They were so wonderful and were able to locate it for us, help us give customs the proper information they needed, and had it on a shuttle to the resort the next morning. We are so grateful to them and the special treatment they gave us. We can't thank them enough! It's things like that that go to show you what a people oriented resort this is…they just want you to be happy and have the time of your lives. Also, another "shout out" to Damien, our beach cabana server. He was so attentive and took really good care of us.

We ate at every restaurant and enjoyed them all. I would say that Kimono's and Stewfish were my favorites! The food at Kimono's was excellent and the atmosphere at Stewfish was just spectacular. My husband and sons lived at the BBQ stand by the slide pool. I thought my husband was going to turn into a "jerk chicken". You can get jerk chicken, dry rub chicken, pulled pork, beef patties, etc. until 3:00 AM.

Activities at the report were awesome. We loved the water sports and took advantage of everything. I think our favorite was taking the Hobie Cat out to sail after noon. It was perfect at that time when the wind picked up. We did do a private parasail and that was great, too! Next year when we go back we will try the Rick's tour. We just ran out of time.

The rooms were immaculate and the decor is lovely. I would describe it as British Colonial. The dark wood against the white walls and white bedding is tasteful. There is lots of wood throughout the buildings against pale, colorful walls. It's exactly what I picture on an island. We stayed in the Montpelier building and we liked it very much. It was away from the pools and was quiet. The only issue we had was that we were near the wedding gazebo and area where they would have receptions outdoors. I can't really say it was an issue because we were never in the room much except to sleep. The wedding that was going on while we were there only lasted until about 7:00 pm. Not an issue for us, but could be if you have young children that nap.

We cannot wait to return to Beaches Negril…to the wonderful staff, beautiful facilities, great food and drink, fun times, and a spectacular beach!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Susandances456
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The vacation began by us getting whisked away to a private reception at the airport with complimentary drinks. After a comfortable bus ride, we got to the hotel and were ushered into the registration room; which was donned with comfy furniture and more drinks. We were assigned a room and our luggage was brought to us. Before going to the room, we went for astroll around the property and grabbed some drinks and a few snacks. The beach is amazing, the water is breathtaking, and the service is second to none.

We took our entire family and never had trouble getting food, drinks, or activities. The weather is gorgeous and the sunsets are incredible. There are tons of little shops up and down the beach just a short walk away.

Room Tip: Teh base rooms are just as nice as the pricier rooms. It was not worth the extra money to get an ocean view room because we were rarely in the room except to sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank adrenaline_junkie_40
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Beaches is pretty pricey but for the cleanlinest and customer service you do get what you pay for. The staff, especially the entertainment staff and Patrick Lawrence, the bartender, are top notch! I have never had such amazing service. Patrick ALWAYS had a smile on his face and wouldn't let you sit at the bar for a second without at least greeting you and letting you know he would get to you asap. The entertainment staff keeps kids busy and are so friendly! The resort is so clean!

The only problem we had was our toilet was broken the entire time we were there but we had 2 rooms so we at least had one for the 5 of us. The plunged it several times before they just left the plunger for us, which I didn't like. Then we finally told them that we were not even using it and it was filling to the top. They finally pulled the toilet and found bigger problems. Once this was fixed, they left the bathroom for us to clean.

All in all, it was a vacation to remember!

Room Tip: I don't think many rooms would be bad.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family