“You can't enter unless your arm are covered up”
Review of Negril Library

Ranked #39 of 58 things to do in Negril
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“You can't enter unless your arm are covered up”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I am a graduate student and I had to write a 20 page paper while I was on vacation in Negril. They do not have Wifi, you can's enter the library with a sleveless shirt, and there are a lot of nasty me who try to talk to you.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Falashade A

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great place to study terrific if you just need to read a good book on a rainy day! Unfortunately you must bring toilet paper????

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ro C
New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Neat, Clean, Organized well, but...”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I was asked to leave as I was dressed inappropriately. I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top (not a tank). Apparently my knees needed to be covered, as if I were visiting The Vatican...now I know for next time. However, in the 2 minutes I was there, I did notice interesting collages on the walls and books that I would have liked to read or thumb through...

Visited December 2012
2 Thank CDO863
jamaica
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“The library...fav spot”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

The staff, firstly are friendly and very accomodating, easy to get along with and very professional.
Lots of book selections from Jude Deveraux to Sidney Sheldon...yeah. Not many Sheldon's though, so all of you who have Sheldon's at home and other books that you have already read, the libary accepts donations, and members like myself appreciate the gesture. Free internet access is available at 1/2hr per person, to accomodate the traffic through the internet cafe.
Daily newspapers are also available, clippings from reference and other periodicals.

The atmosphere epitomises that of a true library and fosters quiet time for studying or reading. Cosy spots are also to be found on the inside.

Proper attire is also a must...happy reading everyone........

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Oona E
Burlington,vt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Donations accepted”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Brought some medical references books. You can even donate books to add. Great way to help. Easily located after the round-about.

Visited July 2012