“Donations are welcome at this library”
Review of Negril Library

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Negril Library
Ranked #41 of 59 things to do in Negril
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The library is located beside the first stop on the One Love Bus Tour. Lenbert the driver walked me over to the library so I could make my book donation. I solicited book donations from my family and brought them in a second suitcase. I am certain that school supplies would also be welcome as they are located beside a school. Be mindful of the dress code if you wish to stay in the library as you must have a shirt with sleeves. And bring some toilet paper/wet ones just in case this is none offered in the loo.

4  Thank yyz_kat

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I am a graduate student and I had to write a 20 page paper while I was on vacation in Negril. They do not have Wifi, you can's enter the library with a sleveless shirt, and there are a lot of nasty me who try to talk to you.

1  Thank Falashade A
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great place to study terrific if you just need to read a good book on a rainy day! Unfortunately you must bring toilet paper????

1  Thank Ro C
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I was asked to leave as I was dressed inappropriately. I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top (not a tank). Apparently my knees needed to be covered, as if I were visiting The Vatican...now I know for next time. However, in the 2 minutes I was there, I did notice interesting collages on the walls and books that I would have liked to read or thumb through...

2  Thank CDO863
Reviewed 16 August 2012

The staff, firstly are friendly and very accomodating, easy to get along with and very professional.
Lots of book selections from Jude Deveraux to Sidney Sheldon...yeah. Not many Sheldon's though, so all of you who have Sheldon's at home and other books that you have already read, the libary accepts donations, and members like myself appreciate the gesture. Free internet access is available at 1/2hr per person, to accomodate the traffic through the internet cafe.
Daily newspapers are also available, clippings from reference and other periodicals.

The atmosphere epitomises that of a true library and fosters quiet time for studying or reading. Cosy spots are also to be found on the inside.

Proper attire is also a must...happy reading everyone........

5  Thank Oona E