Food was the worst i have ever seen or tasted , All Inclusive Not !!!
you only have 2 choices of bones ( supposed Jerk chicken ) and rice and meat balls and half cooked pasta oh and to top it a small slice of cake for desert ..... great if you dont like cake !
Christmas well what a pants one it was .... bar shut at 10pm and again on New Years eve 10pm
no entertainment with the exception of the bar next door having booming music until 5am
the whole room was vibrating with the beat of the music which just seemed to get louder and louder as the night wore on ,( forget going to sleep ) this happened a few nights whilst we were at Legends
we then opted to be moved to Samsara for the second week , if we could have moved our flight home we would have but even the reps kept away , the staff are more polite and helpful there and it was more peaceful no whisting drug heads to annoy you all day
Samsara had the same choice of menu 2 options
we would never go back.... we love to travel and go to different places but going to Legends realy spoilt our Christmas and has put us off of going to other places at Christmas time
be aware that they will quite happily take your money for all inclusive but they cannot provide you with the all inclusive deal ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Legends Beach Resort is a beachfront boutique hotel situated directly on the famous 7-mile white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. This friendly and intimate resort commands breathtaking views of the shimmering turquoise Caribbean Sea embraced by miles of powdery white sandy beach. Legends is located in a prime section of Negril within walking distance of shops, water sports, entertainment and local restaurants. The resort comprises two sections, one on the beach and one lushly gardened section across the street. Within the garden section is a large pool surrounded by a spacious sundeck. The beachside section also contains a small pool. Other hotel facilities include free Wi-Fi, gift shop, safety boxes at reception, massage treatments, and tour desk. The resort's beach frontage on Seven Mile Beach provides access to shallow, sandy-bottom water that remains calm in nearly all weather conditions. Complimentary roundtrip shuttles transport guests mornings and afternoons to partner resort, Samsara Resort, on Negril's famed seaside cliffs, where reefs providing snorkeling and scuba-diving directly off shore. This Jamaica resort offers 50 guestrooms arrayed on the sea side of the street extending through Negril parallel to the beach and across the street in a lushly gardened section. Buildings feature exteriors of pastels and vibrant colors. Ceiling fans and wood-louvered windows provide an alternative to rooms' air conditioning. Decor features tile floors, tropical-wood furniture, and richly colored fabrics. Fresh blossoms strewn about rooms greet guests on arrival. Coconut palms and lounge chairs with soft red cushions line the resort's frontage on Seven Mile Beach. Water-sport rentals, including jet skiing and parasailing, are available. Vibrantly colored buildings, blooming tropical gardens, and an open-air restaurant and beach bar manifest a friendly oasis to meet new friends, enjoy reggae music and discover exotic cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Legends Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legends Hotel Negril
- Legends Jamaica
- Legends Beach Resort Jamaica
- Legends Negril
- Legend Beach Resort Negril