Legends Beach Hotel
Hotels.com
US$670
US$313
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
US$112
US$61
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$1,313
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,005 results
All reviewssister resortcrossing guardsecurity guyfree shuttlestop trafficbusy roadrooms are basicjerk chickentwo double bedslobstercable tvworked greatjamaican foodpattiesstar resortgreat guycallaloo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed at Legends in late November and had a wonderful time. I went with a girlfriend, we wanted to get away and relax. Legends is in the PERFECT location. Yeah, the food was mundane but it was hearty for a few days. There is a menu that you can order from if you get tired of the standard fare. A few suggestions, be mindful of been the resort shuts down, I was sitting out front on the beach and got locked out. Had a great time trying to figure out how to get back on the property. It was a wonderful night! Bring your own towel for the beach. Alfred's is just down the way and there was a DJ playing music one afternoon, it was magical. The staff are nice, especially the guards and front desk. The servers make sure you know if there is an additional charge for something, at times nauseating, but it became comical after a while. We loved it so much we are trying to book another trip to bring in the new year! Have fun and RELAX! It's worth the penance to be on 7 Mile I an ideal location. Drinks and food for AI is 10-10.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank lobrecken
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had originally booked at Samsara and wanted to move to Legends because of it's proximity to friends who were staying nearby and it was no problem to move. The hotel is older but it's maintained very well and I really enjoyed my stay. The beach was very active with activities and vendors (very low pressure) and a real mix of international vistors. The meals were good and the staff very friendly. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: bring your own pillow. The pillows in the room were the biggest and hardest I've ever slept on.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank edmontonian2013
Reviewed 13 November 2013

After booking our trip through Groupon, we read several nasty reviews, and were apprehensive to say the least. However, upon arrival, we were very pleasantly surprised! The all inclusive included meals, drinks, beach chairs/umbrellas, and shuttles to the sister resort Samsara on the cliffs. The food was good, the drinks were great! Sometimes all inclusive drinks are watered down, but these weren't. The staff was so nice and accommodating! They all went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. If you want peace and quiet, you go to the Samsara resort on the cliffs. The beach at Legends is beautiful, but you do have the vendors walking by constantly...however, once you tell them no, they keep walking. This was not a problem. The hotel is older, but it was clean and bug free. I will surely stay here again if we return to Jamaica!!

Room Tip: You want a beach side room. It does not have an ocean view, but it is on the beach side and puts you closer to the bar/restaurant and other accommodations.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stacy F
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I wouldn't have changed a thing about the trip! We were hesitant on the scheduled meals, however, it really works well with the daily goings at the resort and anything local going on. The staff was amazingly attentive and always chipper. Our security guy, Michael, was phenomenal! And I can't recall the gentlemens name who kept the grounds... Which makes me sad! But let me tell you, I have never encountered a man who was up as early as possible and did what he does with such pride and happiness. I really enjoyed out breakfast stroll in the morning and seeing him. Always with a smile and so courteous. I will be back Legends! Thank you for the amazing memories. One love ❤️

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We came to legends on our honeymoon, from the time we walked up to the front desk we were disrespected and treated like we were a burden to the staff who was by far happier doing nothing, with the exception of the maids and night security men.
I've been to Jamaica a dozen or more times over the last twenty years, I've never had a more miserable stay anywhere in the worLd, let alone Jamaica! We were harassed on the beach until we didn't even want to go out there by the second day.our goal was to stay away from legends for the week except for coming there to sleep. We tried to eat at the restaurant several times, but couldn't get any service since we weren't all inclusive guests...
Awful is the only word to describe the way we were treated. I'd never go back!
Horrible place.