I took my 2 daughters to Negril for a way over due family vacation. We stayed at Legends, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The front desk staff was amazing (HI Leona, Kayon and Timesha) These ladies were always quick with a smile and so helpful. We found all the staff friendly, respectful and helpful.
We were lucky enough to get a room with an ocean view, one of 5. Our room was clean and cleaned daily. Yes the pillows leave a bit to be desired as they are hard and flat, so you might want to bring one with you. Depending on when you get back to you room in the afternoon the towels may not be ready, but were usually back by 330 the latest.
We did not have the all inclusive as we wanted to try a more local approach to dining out, but did eat when we first arrived as our rooms weren't ready, I had a cheeseburger and was not impressed. But the drinks were good and strong!
Yes this is not a first class resort, and if you are some spoiled traveler, then Legends is not for you , but if you want a relaxing, great value for your money type of vacation then I highly recommend you stay at Legends I know I will be staying there on my next trip down!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Legends Beach Resort is a beachfront boutique hotel situated directly on the famous 7-mile white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. This friendly and intimate resort commands breathtaking views of the shimmering turquoise Caribbean Sea embraced by miles of powdery white sandy beach. Legends is located in a prime section of Negril within walking distance of shops, water sports, entertainment and local restaurants. The resort comprises two sections, one on the beach and one lushly gardened section across the street. Within the garden section is a large pool surrounded by a spacious sundeck. The beachside section also contains a small pool. Other hotel facilities include free Wi-Fi, gift shop, safety boxes at reception, massage treatments, and tour desk. The resort's beach frontage on Seven Mile Beach provides access to shallow, sandy-bottom water that remains calm in nearly all weather conditions. Complimentary roundtrip shuttles transport guests mornings and afternoons to partner resort, Samsara Resort, on Negril's famed seaside cliffs, where reefs providing snorkeling and scuba-diving directly off shore. This Jamaica resort offers 50 guestrooms arrayed on the sea side of the street extending through Negril parallel to the beach and across the street in a lushly gardened section. Buildings feature exteriors of pastels and vibrant colors. Ceiling fans and wood-louvered windows provide an alternative to rooms' air conditioning. Decor features tile floors, tropical-wood furniture, and richly colored fabrics. Fresh blossoms strewn about rooms greet guests on arrival. Coconut palms and lounge chairs with soft red cushions line the resort's frontage on Seven Mile Beach. Water-sport rentals, including jet skiing and parasailing, are available. Vibrantly colored buildings, blooming tropical gardens, and an open-air restaurant and beach bar manifest a friendly oasis to meet new friends, enjoy reggae music and discover exotic cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Legends Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legends Hotel Negril
- Legends Jamaica
- Legends Beach Resort Jamaica
- Legends Negril
- Legend Beach Resort Negril