“Beautiful Beach”

Legends Beach Hotel
Ranked #38 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 21 May 2014

September 2012. My room was clean, but across the street from the beach in order to save some bucks. Never in the room anyway. I elected to do the all inclusive, and that saved me a bit as well. Food was okay, but nothing exciting. The beach is on the 7 mile beach and I spent a lot of my days walking in the soft white sand and swimming in the clear warm water. While the staff was nice, I felt very alone pretty much all of my trip. Maybe it was the fact I am from the USA, but the guests were pretty much in their own little groups. While being in Negril, Jamaica itself is wonderful experience, I probably will not go back to Legends.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Sunny DD
Adrian L, Guest Relations Manager at Legends Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Hey Friend! Thank you for your comments. We are happy you made use of our All Inclusive meal plan. A great option that can be included during future bookings. Our staff are lovely and tries their best to ensure the quality of their service is satisfactory. Indeed Jamaica is a wonderful Island. We do hope you re-consider your visit. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

May is the most important month for me and my Husband as it is my birthday ,May 2, my husband's birthday May 10, and our Anniversary, May 18. I know I did had a bad experience because of my accident at Mystic Mountain, but this will not stop me from giving good report about the legend. Overall , the staff were friendly, honest and hardworking people. I offered Aneka for a Tip, but she refused it and said," please put it in the box, as at the end of the day , we all share the tips" . For me, it was a good gesture and she has the love for her job and respect with her colleagues. Actually all the people in the restaurants and bar are friendly and always there to serve you. With Paul as the Manager and at the same time serving also if it needed to be, people respect him and listen to him as I guess , he is showing them the way a good manager needs to act in front of his people.The receptionists, Leonnie and Katie Ann were also there to help you all the time when you needed them. The housekeepers always keep the room clean and towels are change all the time. The only thing that is really a small problem if it can be considered, is the lunch as you don't complained anything with breakfast and dinner. It is always the same, French fries, spaghetti, hamburger, tuna sandwich and tuna casserole. Because we are Asian, we are expecting more than sandwich or pasta only. Sorry for this, but otherwise, everything seems to be perfect.

Room Tip: Better to book at beachfront rather than garden view as you need to cross a street. If you are ok to...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vhirgh

Thank you for your positive comments. We are sorry about your excursion at Mystic Mountain but yet happy on the other hand that you had a lovely time at Legends. We always ensure rooms are kept clean, thanks to our hardworking housekeepers who do a great job at keeping the rooms clean and ready every day. Our wonderful staff at the front desk, bar and restaurant will be happy to hear your encouraging comments. You may be interested to know we’ve recently made changes to our All Inclusive menu, adding additional items and meals that appeal to our guest. Once more, thank you for your comments. One Love, Peace and Unity!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed at Legends for 6 nights in early May with my wife and had a great time. The best thing among many good things is the staff. Thanks Paul and Adrian from management for making sure all is well. At the beach front bar you will find Milghail and Clayton. They will always greet you with a smile and a good drink Thanks Guys. Jenese a very friendly lady will provide you with excellent table service when you stop in for a bite to eat. Thank you Jenese. The beach is powder white sand great for swimming located directly on 7 mile beach .Location is perfect within close walking distance to many good places to eat and drink also Time Square shopping ladies is right across the street. While on the beach no problem Michael the beach guard will not let the hustlers bother you he will tell them to move on. Speaking of hustlers and there are many a polite no thank you will do an most cases. Don't ignore them that is in their eyes a sign of disrespect. Food is very good there nothing fancy buy it is good. Do the all inclusive again well worth the money. Looking forward to returning next year. Thanks again to everyone at Legends. Greg & Linda

Room Tip: Resort has a location on the beach and across the road, prefer beach side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda B

Hey Linda!! Thank you for your positive comments. We are happy you had a great time with us and that our staff and management crew made sure everything was in place. We are situated as said on the famous 7 mile white sandy beach of Negril, great for relaxing, swimming and watching the beautiful sunset. We have some of the best security guards, Michael is our top Beach security guard and does an exceptional job at making our guests feel welcome and comfortable on the beach. Our All-inclusive Meal plan is affordable, including great home-cooked meals provided by our top chef plus exchange privileges at Samsara, accessible by free shuttle twice daily. We are anxiously awaiting your return. Be sure to send us an email to receive your returning guest discount. Until then, Peace, Love and Unity!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

She got a beautifull face same like Rihanna... or let me see ahm... much more nicer even the eyes, everybody can feel she like what she´s doing and are happy with them. But you have to be carefull to flirt not to much with her, for your own safety :) if not you can´t forget her for weeks till you come back home.
She´s doing very well!

Kind regards, good luck your friend Norman.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank hallo e
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed at Legends on a much needed getaway. I have to say the best thing about Legends is it's staff. The staff always provided friendly service with a smile from the security (Donovan?), Leonne at the front desk, Paul the manager all the way back to the restaurant / beach area staff(I'm sorry I don't remember everyone's name but ALL the staff was very nice and helpful). And of course my favorite Jenese, who saved me from being chased by a crab (don't laugh that crab was moving pretty quick on his little crab legs - ok fine I'm a scaredy cat). The rooms are clean and comfortable, rainforest shower, hot water, daily room cleaning/ fresh clean towels and a deck to sit and relax with a drink in hand. I stayed on the beach side room 401. If you are looking for a clean, affordable hotel, good food / drinks, with friendly service that is dead smack on the beach then Legends is your place. Good location right across the street from Times Square where you can do some shopping, Jammrock collections for shopping and Anny's Juici n' Spicy (really good authentic Jamaican food). I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the beach side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stay there in April for 14 days and it was great. The hotel is`nt a 5 star resort, but that`s the reason because we stay there. All was fine: food, room, especially the employees (thank you so much @ all) and the wonderful beach. When I would travel again to Negril, I take this place again, sure!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patrick1586
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was clean and decent, but nothing fancy. The property was sufficient but the all inclusive package they sell leaves much to be desired. It did not add up to what was advertised. Go for location, but plan to just buy what you want for food and drinks instead of doing all inclusive.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends