“Best Tour Service in Jamaica”
Review of Talk of the Town Tours - CLOSED

Talk of the Town Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a family team of drivers - each of us strive to help you create a day that is uniquely yours...a day filled with education and good times. You'll not be just a passive observer but instead, a hand's-on participant in activities of your choice....a day that will open your eyes to the beauty of the island with a vibrant culture. You'll return home with memories that will make you long to return for more!
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We booked transportation through TOTT to take us from Couples Swept Away, Negril to Sandals Whitehouse. They offered the best price and told us we could stop anywhere along the way. I was unsure of how our ride would go as we had done something similar to this the last time we were in Jamaica through a different company and it was only okay. I was pleasantly surprised. Our trip between the two resorts was a highlight of our trip. It was wonderful! Our driver was Omar and he was great. I highly recommend requesting him if you book a tour through TOTT. We really didn't have anywhere special we wanted to go and he showed us everything. It was not touristy things either. It was true Jamaica. He was from around the area where we were traveling and took us to such neat spots along the way. He was happy to answer any of our questions and spend as much or as little time a certain stops as we wanted. Sienna, the owner, was quick to respond to all my booking questions and was always very polite. My husband and I will use TOTT for all our transportation/tour needs in the future and we recommend everyone else to do the same. I know you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Stacia P

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Once one settles on a price, determining which type of transfer does not necessarily get any easier - but thankfully Sienna and a family member are old time associates. This made my decision to give ToTTT a bly that much easier, and we walked away with zero regrets.

Sienna's a doll, and she's quite thorough, affable, and attentive. Arrangements were made well in advance, with explicit instructions that made the process of locating the driver VERY easy (I attempted to follow the instructions as if I was a tourist out of curiosity). Omar was our driver (apologies for my son falling asleep in the front seat on the way back from Beaches. Probably drooled all on your seat, lol), and I believe everyone will find his demeanor to be quite pleasant. He also picked up an older family member who traveled solo; we all met up at another location in Negril. I was a TAD nervous as she's very picky and can be fussy, but he managed to deliver her with nary ONE complaint.

That said a lot (to me).

After our trip I informed Sienna that she's now burdened with us whenever we reach Negril from now on. Please don't hesitate to patronize their services; I highly doubt that you'll be disappointed.

And Omar - Gaza wi seh still!

1  Thank Kenetic
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We had the best time on our off resort exursion with Omar. We got to see a lot that we normally would not have gotten to see. Omar was informative, friendly and fun! Sienna, on the staff was so helpful and nice to get everything organized and set up. We are so glad we did it, and will recommend it to our friends that travel to Jamaica. He took us to the fish market, fruit stands, coconut stand, Ricks, Black River, Pelican Bar and more! I fell in LOVE with Jamaica. Such nice people, I felt so safe on and off the resort, and everything is just BEAUTIFUL. I want to go back tomorrow!! :)

2  Thank Libby S
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Our 2nd trip to Negril and we used TOTTT again, as we had such brilliant service on our first visit. Sienna went above and beyond the call of duty in answering all my daft questions, alovely and proffessional lady, excellent problem free pick ups and trips
We loved the dolphin search/pelican bar/ys Falls trip...captain Dennis is such a lovely guy, so kind and informative and our Driver Joe was so awesome
Would highly recommend this company, as they will tailor make a trip just for you
Big Massive Respect
x
Jo,Millburn

1  Thank Milbs
Reviewed 14 April 2012

After surfing the net I came across "Talk of the Town Tours". After seeing some good reviews I emailed Sienna who put my mind at ease and gave me some very good advice about travelling in Jamaica and also some very competitive prices for travelling from Negrille to St Annes (I'm a Bob Marley fan). Our driver was Omah who arrived on time, gave us a very informative journey, made sure that we had the best guide when we arrived (you've got to have Captain Crazy if you go), he didn't mind stopping for cheaper goods on the way back. Would have no problem in recommending Omah at Talk of the Town and as Bob Marley said "Don't worry about a thing".

2  Thank Carol R