“a perfect day out”
Review of Talk of the Town Tours - CLOSED

Talk of the Town Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We're a family team of drivers - each of us strive to help you create a day that is uniquely yours...a day filled with education and good times. You'll not be just a passive observer but instead, a hand's-on participant in activities of your choice....a day that will open your eyes to the beauty of the island with a vibrant culture. You'll return home with memories that will make you long to return for more!
milano
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a perfect day out”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

all was great: the places we visited were fantastic, and the people we met were polite, kind, generous, protective and constantly smiling. Willie has been the perfect person on a perfect day out: he drove us to the Mayfield falls, then showed us around Negril, and took us to the Rick's Cafè. Congrats to Sienna and Willie and the whole organization!!!

Visited January 2013

Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Talk of the Town Made a Great Trip...AMAZING”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

My sisters and I took a week long trip to Jamaica and connected with Sienna after reading the reviews here about Talk of the Town. Sienna was so welcoming and took the time to stop at roadside stands during the trip from MBJ to Negril. She showed us parts of Jamaica we would have never had the opportunity to see on our own. She allowed us to rent a cell phone so we could stay in contact with our families and took us out on excursions throughout the week.

I cannot say enough great things about Sienna and her team. I am now planning my wedding in Negril and Sienna was able to connect me with a wonderful wedding planner, Isabelle Stewart. These two women have made this process of planning a destination wedding for 65 of our closest friends and family so much easier. They are both amazing resources and I am so thankful for their kindness.

Visited December 2012
Woodstown
“Great half day trip with Willie”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

My wife and I were staying at Couples Swept Away in Negril for 10 days in November 2012. Having been our fourth time to Negril and having seen most of the "touristy" locations we decided we wanted to spend a few hours seeing the "real Jamaica" in the Westmoreland Parish area. We contacted TOTT and after a few emails with Sienna decided to do a three or four hour excursion into the country side. We were fortunate to have Dwight "Willie" as our driver. He arrived promptly on time in a taxi that was in very good condition. Dwight had a very friendly and outgoing personality and was very knowledgeable about the local area. He took us to some local hangouts which included a beautiful waterfall and took us for an intimate "tour" through the city of Sav La Mar. During the ride he frequently explained the local customs and pointed out interesting things. This was not what most people want to see when on vacation to Jamaica, but for us it gave us a great appreciation for what we have and the pride of the Jamaican people. Wouldn't hesitate to use TOTT again and hopefully will get to spend more time with "Willie." .....and he maneuvered his taxi through the crazy roadways in a very safe and sane manner.
Warren and Nancy Woodstown New Jersey

Visited November 2012
San Diego, California
“Best Day in Jamaica ever!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Just returned back to California and wanted you to know what a GREAT time Shabba showed us there in Negril! He picked us up right on time and from the minute Marc found out his brother was a US Marine (he has a "Marines" sticker on his car) we were fast friends! :) The other couple that joined us were just lovely- it was a wonderful day! Shabba was so knowledgable and friendly- a complete sweetheart! We enjoyed the ride down there with him just as much as we did the Falls and the Pelican Bar! We even called him the next night to take us down to Ricks. We definitely plan on returning to Negril (next time hopefully with our grown sons and our 11 year old daughter) and wouldn't think of booking with someone else! Thanks soooo much!

Visited July 2012
Coram, New York
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Do not hesitate to book with them!!!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

After much research on tour companies to do my excursion with, I finally settled on TOTT for 2 simple reasons: 1- their price was very competitive and 2-dealing with the owner, Sienna, couldn't have been easier! I emailed her my request for a quote on the excursion I was interested in along with r/t airport transportation and she got back to me quickly. Sienna's emails were more informative and friendly than any other company I contacted. She put me at ease immediately. I was set up with a driver named Joe who was excellent! He was prompt and courteous. Even when we were running a bit behind he told us "No problem Mon!" and showed great patience, always with a smile. Joe gave us great information about his country and advice on how to make the most of our trip. He never left our side and made us feel completely comfortable the entire time we were with him. We were lucky to have him. So book your trip with TOTT and relax. You can thank me when you return :)

Visited June 2012