“Get the most out of your time in Jamaica”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of JuJu Tours

JuJu Tours
Ranked #5 of 77 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: When hearing the words "tour company", most people picture the big, stuffy tour bus, packed with strange travelers. JuJu Tours is the complete opposite of that stereotype! We are an American owned company whose number one goal is to meet American standards. While practicing safety and maintaining professionalism is our number one priority, JuJu maintains a very laid-back "vibe" on all of our outings. Our tour guides are both knowledgeable and energetic American and Jamaican nationals. In order to offer our customers the best of both worlds, one female and male tour guide from each country attend all tours – dreadlocks, flip-flops and all. Every outing is completely private, for both big and large groups, allowing our guests to have a more intimate trip and customize the excursion to their liking. No other tour company on the island offers and delivers such personalized experiences. JuJu has over forty tours to choose from. Large groups, families with kids, couples - we have something for everyone. Amongst our array of different choices, both “touristy” and “off-the-beaten-path” excursions are available. Our primary mission, however, is to live up to our tag line “Jamaica Unleashed, Jamaica Uncovered!” Whether it be the secret cliffs to jump from, the limestone caves to explore or the rustic restaurants to enjoy a true Jamaican meal, we aim to help our guests discover Jamaica’s hidden charms and treasures. Proudly, JuJu is also the only company on the island that officially offers nightlife tours to the local dance clubs and reggae beach bars. We understand travelers tend to be hesitant about leaving their resorts, (most especially at night), and that is why two tour guides join all parties inside the venue and take them home at whatever time they choose. We have safe and comfortable vehicles of all different sizes. Roundtrip transportation, admission into all attractions, an authentic Jamaican lunch and beverages (yes, that includes booze!) are included with all tours. We also throw in a complimentary high-res photo CD of each trip for each customer.
Arlington, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Get the most out of your time in Jamaica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

When my boyfriend and I decided to take a trip to Jamaica for vacation I don't think we anticipated the effect the island would have on us. Jamaica had so many wonderful things to offer...the scenery, the people and the food completely blew us away. Neither of us could have had the incredible time we did without the guidance Juju tours offered. As we had never been there before it was so fabulous to have laid back and knowledgeable guides to direct us to local areas so we really could experience what the island has to offer. Not only did we go to fun locations like YS Falls, Black River and Pelican Bar and eat delicious Jamaican foods, we did the countryside tour and were able to hand out donations to families and schools. Being able to see the appreciative faces of the children receiving donations is more rewarding than I can express. We also did the nightlife tour and were able to get wild and let loose with the locals. I got back a few days ago, and am already plotting to go back as soon as I can! Thank you Angela and George for helping us make the most of our time in Jamaica! We can't wait to see you again!

Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's truly seeing Jamaica uncovered!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

Let me start by first saying in order to have the vacation of a lifetime in Jamaica juju tours is a must! It's very easy to lay on the beach and tan, but let's face it you can do that almost anywhere! So why not explore the things that make Jamaica so beautiful, while still enjoying the sunshine. George and Angie are the most fun loving, down to earth people we met on our vacation! they showed us Mayfield falls, ys falls, amazing caves, cliffs, and some very cool off the beaten path untouched beautiful land in Jamaica. We met there family, friends, took part in there culture and rituals. Angie and George made us feel welcome and made our trip one of the most memorable experiences ever! Not to mention the hundreds of amazing pictures she captured and have us with a very beautiful heart felt letter. Highly recommended! See you guys next year!

1 Thank Lisa G
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“No other words but JUJU Tours for Jamaica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Angi was wonderful took us to all the top places that you would not even no that they exist,
Thanks Angi, we had so much fun.
We swam with the Dolphins at the Dolphin Cove it was amazing. Angi took so many pictures that we will have for a life time.
Angi always had a smile on her face, no mater how many sites we wn=anted to see.
She is truly a professional tour guile.
Thanks, Ang.
We will be back that for sure!
Sherry

3 Thank sherry702
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

My wife and I recently visited Negril and we hired Angela for a tour to Booby Cay Island with some snorkeling. We also asked if we could stop at the craft market and do some shopping while we were there. All I can say is that Angela was an awesome tour guide. She brought a cooler filled with red stripes and rum punch and put together a great tour to some places my wife and I wouldn't have felt safe going to without someone who knew the area. She was extremely helpful, even to the point where we said we would like to buy some coffee at one of the local shops she told us that we can get the same stuff a lot cheaper at the supermarket and she took us there too on the way back. Really just a great experience. The snorkeling was cool too, my wife and I were the only ones on the boat and the captain/guide Seymore swam around with us and showed us all sorts of stuff I wouldn't have seen otherwise. It was nice too to be able to do our own thing, while we were out there we saw a group from sandals out on a snorkeling trip and there were probably forty people with life jackets on all swimming right around the boat. Our experience couldn't have been more different than that. Thanks Angela!!

2 Thank brian m
Houston, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Truly professionals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

We booked a tour with Juju after reading all the good reviews here. And what a great decision! I must say that we are serious, independent travelers and blog writers who have visited many countries, and usually don’t do “tours”. And in Jamaica we were going to do the same thing, until it became clear that the car rental would cost not much cheaper than the tour guide with a driver.

We had a connection with Angi and George from the first second: they have met us directly from the ship, and treated us with an authentic Jamaican ginger beer :) They met all our requests, despite the fact that in the program of tours they did not have the places that we had planned. That is turned out a kind of "custom made tour". I would like to add that we were traveling with a baby, and felt absolutely safe and welcomed.

Thank you very much, Angi and George, for such a wonderful time we spent with you on Jamaica! I like professionals in any profession and you definitely are.
Make me want to go back already :)

2 Thank sardina_8