“Andy and Jamie are awesome”
Review of JuJu Tours

JuJu Tours
Ranked #3 of 78 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: When hearing the words "tour company", most people picture the big, stuffy tour bus, packed with strange travelers. JuJu Tours is the complete opposite of that stereotype! We are an American owned company whose number one goal is to meet American standards. While practicing safety and maintaining professionalism is our number one priority, JuJu maintains a very laid-back "vibe" on all of our outings. Our tour guides are both knowledgeable and energetic American and Jamaican nationals. In order to offer our customers the best of both worlds, one female and male tour guide from each country attend all tours – dreadlocks, flip-flops and all. Every outing is completely private, for both big and large groups, allowing our guests to have a more intimate trip and customize the excursion to their liking. No other tour company on the island offers and delivers such personalized experiences. JuJu has over forty tours to choose from. Large groups, families with kids, couples - we have something for everyone. Amongst our array of different choices, both “touristy” and “off-the-beaten-path” excursions are available. Our primary mission, however, is to live up to our tag line “Jamaica Unleashed, Jamaica Uncovered!” Whether it be the secret cliffs to jump from, the limestone caves to explore or the rustic restaurants to enjoy a true Jamaican meal, we aim to help our guests discover Jamaica’s hidden charms and treasures. Proudly, JuJu is also the only company on the island that officially offers nightlife tours to the local dance clubs and reggae beach bars. We understand travelers tend to be hesitant about leaving their resorts, (most especially at night), and that is why two tour guides join all parties inside the venue and take them home at whatever time they choose. We have safe and comfortable vehicles of all different sizes. Roundtrip transportation, admission into all attractions, an authentic Jamaican lunch and beverages (yes, that includes booze!) are included with all tours. We also throw in a complimentary high-res photo CD of each trip for each customer.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went snorkeling with these guys and LOVED it. This was one of the highlights of the trip and I'd recommend them highly! The guys got my whole family dancing on the boat on the way back; they were outgoing and knowledgable. I'd happily hire them again and again.

1  Thank Holly K
There are newer reviews for JuJu Tours

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was my second experience with JuJu Tours. Believe it or not this experience was better than the first. It was so easy to schedule the trips my family wanted to experience. They were very flexible with our schedule and allowed us to couple difference tours together. Our driver was always on time to pick us up for our trips. They always provided wonderful Jamaican authentic refreshments. The tour guide was so friendly and made us feel so welcome to the island. I cannot say enough good things about the experiences we, as a family, have had with JuJu tours. I recommend it to all of my friends who mention that they are taking a trip to Jamaica. I can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank Caela G
Reviewed 11 July 2014

JuJu tours and Angela are amazing. I contacted Angela the day before I wanted to go on our tour and she responded instantly and answered all my questions. She is very professional and friendly.

My boyfriend and I went on the Countryside Tour with our fantastic tour guide Richie! Richie seemed like he was an old friend of ours. He was so much fun to hang out with that day. On the Countryside tour you get to see what Jamaica is really like.

We weren't able to go to the basic school because the kids are out of school for summer so Angi included the Blue Hole Mineral Spring tour as part of our Countryside Tour with no extra charge. Angi will customize the Countryside tour with what you are interested in seeing and doing.

Richie first took us to sample some exotic fruits and then we headed over to see the fishermen. We were then able to visit with Rasta Maxwell. He is such an amazing man. He was so inviting and friendly. His garden was absolutely beautiful! Great fruits and vegetables. The landscaping on his property was gorgeous. This man truly works hard. We sat and hung out with him and talked with him for quite a while (my boyfriends favorite part of the trip).

Next we had the pleasure of going to Ms. Blossom's house where we got to meet her and see her home and play with several of the children she takes care of. I can not express to you how wonderful the people are. Ms. Blossom was amazing. She cooked us some jerk chicken and rice and beans. After being at her home for a while we left to go visit a mineral spring where we got to hike through some woods to the ocean. It was very beautiful.

Our next stop was the Blue Hole Mineral Spring where I jumped off the 25 foot cliff into the water. Very exhilarating. After that we hung out at the bar/restaurant there and chatted with Richie.

Our finally stop was Richie taking us to get a late lunch. This was by far the best day I have ever had in Jamaica and I have been to Jamaica 5 times now. Richie was never in a rush or hurry. He said so us a few times, "I am on your time." He was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We ended up being with him for probably 7 hours that day and I didn't want the day to end.

Overall, JuJu tours and the owner Angi truly exceeded our expectations. I will be calling them on my next visit!!

One last note, your tour guide will take all your photos for you and Angi will send them to you in a couple of days. This was a great part of the package.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We have toured with Angie before and wouldn't choose anyone else (we used others before her). Not only does she always show us a good time it is always unique and molded to what appeals to us. I love not having to choose a certain "package" and can just let her know what we like or don't like - how long we want to enjoy each activity and then being pampered while we travel. Thanks Angie! It's always wonderful.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We used them as a transport to our hotel. Excellent. Richie stop at a few places on the way and got us lunch. :)

2  Thank Vvyxen