“ONSITE JAMAICA TOURS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST”
Review of Onsite Jamaica Tours - CLOSED

Onsite Jamaica Tours
Beverly Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ONSITE JAMAICA TOURS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I have been privileged to visit Jamaica on several occasional for both business and pleasure. I always trust ONSITE JAMAICA TOURS for my airport transfers from MONTEGO BAY to NEGRIL, as well as my local and island wide tours. I exclusively book Wayne as he is friendly, courteous and makes the trips so fun. Any request is accommodated quickly and efficiently. Just tell Andrea or Wayne what you need and it is done. The prices are fair and the service is superb. I had a last minute meeting request in OCHO RIOS, a three hour drive from NEGRIL. Wayne immediately stepped into action and got me there safely and on time. You will love these guys, trust me. People book time and time again because of the service.

Visited March 2012

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely fabulous”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I went to jamaica myself and three friends we visted negril and was staying with friends that we met the previous year. We decided to go on a island tour and was told that the drivers from onsite tour knew the island very well. We got going on the trip and the drivers wayne and sugar dandy was very knowlegeable and knew what they were talking about will definately book you guys in 2013 when mysef and the family comes.

Visited July 2011
vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wedding? Get-a-way? Excursion- They do it all!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have been using Onsite Jamaica Tours for the last four years. I can't say enough about this company.

My husband and I wanted to have a destination wedding but we didn't know where to start. We found Onsite Jamaica through Tripadvisor and couldn't deny the reviews. So, we took a chance and did it, and we are so glad we did!

From the minute I called Onsite and talked with Andrea, she was so friendly and patient with me. It was clear that she had many years experience behind her belt and without a doubt I trusted her to make things happen. She not only planned out the location for the wedding, she planned the band, Reverend, the table settings, flowers and everything that could stress a couple out!

Since our wedding we have been back for the last three years, and have used Andrea and Onsite Jamaica Tours each time. There isn't a question that they can't answer for you!

I highly recommend Onsite-