“Great Local Dinner”

Dining options: After-hours
Barrington, Illinois
“Great Local Dinner”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Had the coconut shrimp and garlic shrimp...Great Food-Great Service-Nice People-Decent Price- Would recommend!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Don H

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Place on The Beach :)”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My girls and I came to Negril and were immediately drawn to this place. We were staying at Sea Splash next door. Leo was the first person we met, he was charming and super friendly.

Aunties became our go to spot everyday for beers and patties (the best I've had) and all for super cheap! Andre was even kind enough to let us plug in our music on his main speaker in the evenings so we could dance well into the night. We had the curry goat which was incredible, we scraped our plates clean and shared a little bit with the sweet stray beach dog that you'll most likely run into if you are around the area. On the last day a man I nicknamed Scotch Bonnet provided my friend and I with a free Jerk chicken meal because we were out of cash. How lovely and kind. If you're in the 7 mile beach area you MUST stop by!

LOVE THIS PLACE AND THE PEOPLE WHO RUN IT!!!

Reh <3

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank rehana h
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“Best Jerk chicken on the Beach”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Once again, Aunty Thrills Corner is still one of the Best places on the beach!!!! No one can beat their Meat Patties and the coldest Red Stripe on the beach! These young men are some onf Jamaica's finest!!! This is a family affair.............from John John to Leo and Bobby and their Dad Joe............... Early in the morning you will see Leo out front setting up his gift Shop and JJ in the kitchen prepping for the day...................until late at night when you can sit at a table right on the beach and enjoy all of the great items on their menu from fish to chicken and lobster!!!!! I have never had anything that was not fantastic!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jan P
Montreal, Canada
“Lobster killed to order”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Great local owned beach resto- choose your live lobster, then savor it grilled with garlic sauce yum! And reasonable prices make the bill sweet too :)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Nimbin59
midwest
“A must stop if staying on Seven Mile Beach!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I'm so glad I found other reviews for this place so I could add my review too. LOVED IT! I didn't even realize that they made fresh from the ocean meals. I enjoyed the meat pies for $2 each. They have beef,chicken or fish. The crust is flaky and the filling is good. I was impressed with the little holding bag it comes in. It was perfect for buying and continuing down the beach to eat . They also have the cheapest Red Stripes around for $2 and ice cold! It is a little surprising how you walk up a few steep wooden steps to get inside the shop but you order from a counter just inside.The little building is behind a beach market area of vendors. Everyone was so happy there. A nice local place. Just look for the sign on the beach (shown in a TA picture).

• Visited February 2014