“Keeps getting better!”

Seastar Inn
Ranked #1 of 43 Negril B&B and Inns
“Keeps getting better!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I just returned from a vacation with 10 friends (most of them brand-new to Negril) and we stayed at Seastar. As always, it was welcoming, relaxing, and more fun than you can imagine. The atmosphere at this place is simply amazing, but the best part about Seastar is always the staff. Everyone from the front desk to the bar & kitchen staff and all the workers are first rate! They know when you are ready to party and when you are ready to telax. Randy and Alvin are the BEST, they took care of us every night at the bar and the bar pool. Barbara is simply the sweetest person on the planet, and all the girls made sure myself and my friends had a great time! They took care of everything we needed. I hope Chris thanks his staff daily because they do a great job with the guests, and there are none better on the island. Chris was an excellent host & took good care of us, I couldn't think if one thing to complain about. Thanks again for treating us so well. taking care of us, and being great hosts!

Room Tip: My favorite room is #9 but it is also the farthest from the activity. But it is so quiet and relaxi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Scampbell0409

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I have only stayed for a total of 3 nights, two separate occasions. Our first time we were supposed to stay at catch a falling star and we had some traveling issues which got us hear very late. Long story short we ended up quickly getting a room at seastar. We stayed here in April for 2 nights before staying on the beach for the remainder of our stay. Already booked 8 nights in April 2015. Truely a laid back atmosphere. Relaxing in the pool, excellent food, live entertainment. The Saturday we were there Luciano,a popular reggae musician performed live, along with the famous house band and drummers. Something we will never forget. The buffet that night was also excellent. No matter how long your stay, seastar will feel like family when you leave and when you return.

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank jeff s
Ladysmith, Canada
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Good food served at any time of day and special event dinners like turkey for Christmas, excellent, great entertainment during the week and big the show on Saturday nights, good friends that visit and stay for months at a time, very layed back staff ready to help you out with anything that you can come up with, like some excursions, keep up the good work. Cheerz

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Les P
Negril, Jamaica
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I am a regular to Jamaica, I travel there every 2 months. I have my own apartment there, which is on Sea Star Lane. I am @ Sea Star Inn every day for most of my meals. The food is always on point & good prices. They have happy hour specials which are great. The staff is awesome, super friendly. They have karaoke on Monday nights which is always a great time. Saturday night too I believe. Place is always kept neat & clean. I highly recommend this hotel!!! It's a good time!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank JessicaJoy876
Sioux Narrows, Canada
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have been going to Seastar Inn for the past four years and feel we could not find a better place to stay anywhere in Jamaica. The staff are fabulous,they have become more like friends than anything else. The food is great, the portions are large and the price is more than fair. The rooms are large and clean with good airconditioning and lots of hot water.Chris, the owner is a great guy who will help you with most anything you need. We have a three week stay coming in Feb. 2015 and we are soooo looking forward to being back at Seastar.

Room Tip: Rooms 5,7,20 are the best
Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marlene K
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The staff made this place a perfect stay. Will always come back to Seastar. Rooms are basic but you really don't need more Jamaica.

In room massage by Tara was the best I've ever had so I had 2 while in Jamaica. Arrange with front desk staff.

Francine's (made by the owner) hot sauce and jerk sauce was delicious. Took a few bottles home for gifting.

Contrary to previous stories I've heard about Jamaica being dangerous, this was a great trip. The people are so welcoming and so hospitable. Walk everywhere and stop at the road stands for street food. Very cool talking to everyone and hearing their stories.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Norma C
Chicago
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The seastar inn is relaxing and a great little spot. It's close to everything on Saturdays and Mondays the party kicks off and man it's fun. The staff is great especially Akema, Alvin, Henry, & the owner Chris.
Being a bartender in Downtown Chicago this place was everything I was looking for and then some.

• Stayed June 2014