1,475 results
All reviewsciao jamaicasister hotel legendsfree shuttleall inclusive planbring your own beach towelsocean sidelaid backjump offjerk chickencab ridegift shopwest endcallaloorick's cafeseven mile beachred stripejamaican food
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I've stayed here the two times I've been to JA and plan on staying here again my next trip out there (this coming spring). The staff are awesome. It feels like you are visiting old friend or distant family. Everyone looks out for you and makes sure you have what you need. The rooms are decent. It's not the W or the Four Seasons so don't expect that. Expect to feel like you are getting a treat Jamaican experience. Clean rooms. Safe. Beautiful sounds of nature at night. Quiet at night. The people you will meet who stay at Samsara have, often times, stayed there before because, as you'll find out, Samsara is a place you will want to return to. The view of the sunsets from the cliffs is amazing. The water is beautiful. Jumping from the cliffs is insane and a must do. I would wake up daily at around 6 in the morning and jump to get my blood going. Samsara is a beautiful place to stay and they are committed to ensuring a pleasant experience every single time. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Victoriarenee1
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Been to Jamaica several times and I've stayed at the Samsara Cliff resorts four times. Every time I have been completely satisfied. The best part is the cliffs. There are no vendors allowed on the cliffs.
There are lots of things to do snorkeling, SCUBA, jumping off the cliffs into the ocean, hanging out at the pool or just laying in the sun or shade. You can go the their sister resort if you want beach action but you will quickly find that the cliff are much more private and sucluded. Rooms are modest but clean. The staff is awesome!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank spuds84
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I went to Samsara after staying in Mo Bay 2 years ago and must say that this was the better/best choice. If you want 5 star with all the "baggage" that comes with it..... don't stay here........ however if you want a relaxing happy vacation with a great view every night.... then this is for you. I am 50 came with my 20 year old daughter, her 21 year old boyfriend and my 70 MIL and we all had a great relaxing vacation and would tell any one reading that the negative comments are most likely stuck up americans who couldn't have a good time at disney. The food is a little unimaginative but decent, the rooms are clean airy and islandy. THis a comfortable family run resort........... Have a cocktail watch the amazing sunsets and relax
Had a wonderful massage with the sound of the ocean with a great woman, and then my daughter and her boyfriend had a couples massage ( his first ) and loved as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Betsyann H
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We've stayed at Samsara and Legends many times over the years. The staff is always very friendly. The rooms are clean and nice. The price is reasonable and they have good food at their restaurants... Great value for your vacation dollar!!

Room Tip: The row of rooms next to the Dive Center are a little closer to the water and away from the road. If you don't mind walking up and down the stairs, I would recommend one of these rooms!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank david v
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We have stayed at Samsara at least 12 times. Over the years they have contined to make improvements. This year they redid the bar, bar stools and painted the bar area. The food is good. This time we went for my husband's 50th birthday. Nine friends were staying there with us. It was their first time. All of them enjoyed it and said they would be back. The staff helped me arrange a band and cake. They were both great. The also decorated around the bar for us! One of our friends plan on having their 50th birthday party there next year. We will be returning in Feb!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends