This was our first vista to the Beach Club. At first glance you think it is a run down Motel 8 in Negril. Once we go checked in and settled. This place has personality, the beach is great, the house keepers do a good job of cleaning up the rooms and doing your dishes etc. The beds are average beds. We slept great in them. The beach is the best place ever. Great location to walk up and down the beach to get new places to eat. They do have a small store for basic supplies for food and drink. You are only a mile away from a couple grocery stores in town. I will be back again. I learned a few tricks with requesting towels a day ahead of time. and making sure I had the safe key and fees paid for up front. If you do not need all the glimmer and shimmer and want a nice place to stay with a great beach and location. this is for you. If you expect your bed turned down every night and need a hot towel to clean your face after you leave the beach, stay at an all exclusive and leave this open for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi there, it's Jean Gaynair from Negril. I'm the manager of a great collection of condos located at one of the major traditional hotels in Negril. Negril Beach Club Condos is centrally located group of twenty condos with full amenities you would expect at any hotel. We have a pool, full water sports and scuba facilities adjacent, restaurant, snack shop, bar, and plenty of parking. The value we offer is outstanding. The owners of these condo's ask me to market them as a group, and I have my own office there right at the hotel. Once I was involved in the hotel at large, which includes a time-sharing operation. I've spent the majority of my professional career working in this area, and I really know it. I think that is why so many people choose us, as the connections and knowledge of the town add to the value to your experience. Let me put you on a tour or even a jet ski while you're in town. The Negril Beach Club Condo's offer, standard, studio and 2 room condos. All modern with TV, AC, and kitchenettes plus a balcony. We are about 3/4 miles from the Negril Roundabout on the 7 mile beach road, so there's lots of beach to walk. Let us know how we can help you, we enjoy treating our customers as friends, and have always found that this works best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Negril Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Beach Club Hotel Negril
- Negril Beach Hotel Condos
- Negril Beach Resort Condos