I still think that the Beach Club has the best beach in Negril.The room rates are quite reasonable and the rooms are clean. The staff is friendly but they often make one feel like they think tourist are a pain the the A__.
I was shocked this year to see that Hotel security was next to nothing. No one is on the beach to stop strangers from entering. The front gate is left unattended more often than not. In 6 weeks I wittnesed only one day with a lifegaurd on duty.
I hope the various owners start practicing an age old business practice of putting 10% of the profits back into the business. Upon arrival my Fridge was leaking onto the floor and it was still leaking when I left. My electric can opener was defective and was replaced with a hand held opener which did not work. It took 4 days to replace my coffee maker.
I did find a couple of gems there. One is that a Jet Ski service is available right on the beach and its run by two very nice guys from Boston. They know how to treat their customers. Anothe is a lady by the name of Opal. She is a liscened Massuse and only charges $40.00 per hour. She is by far the best I have ever experenced. She usually goes extra time. My two daughters got 1 hr. 25mins and 1 hr 15 respectively. I got 1 hr 35 mins. She is located between Merrills 1 and the Grand Pineapple and her # is 876-427-4481.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi there, it's Jean Gaynair from Negril. I'm the manager of a great collection of condos located at one of the major traditional hotels in Negril. Negril Beach Club Condos is centrally located group of twenty condos with full amenities you would expect at any hotel. We have a pool, full water sports and scuba facilities adjacent, restaurant, snack shop, bar, and plenty of parking. The value we offer is outstanding. The owners of these condo's ask me to market them as a group, and I have my own office there right at the hotel. Once I was involved in the hotel at large, which includes a time-sharing operation. I've spent the majority of my professional career working in this area, and I really know it. I think that is why so many people choose us, as the connections and knowledge of the town add to the value to your experience. Let me put you on a tour or even a jet ski while you're in town. The Negril Beach Club Condo's offer, standard, studio and 2 room condos. All modern with TV, AC, and kitchenettes plus a balcony. We are about 3/4 miles from the Negril Roundabout on the 7 mile beach road, so there's lots of beach to walk. Let us know how we can help you, we enjoy treating our customers as friends, and have always found that this works best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Negril Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Beach Club Hotel Negril
- Negril Beach Hotel Condos
- Negril Beach Resort Condos