My husband and I spent a week in the hotel section and our friends stayed in the timeshare. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and quality of the rooms and grounds. My husband and I have been to Jamaica many times and refuse to stay in the big A.I. resorts. We prefer to get to know the local culture. We enjoy the smaller resorts that encourage getting out and exploring the beautiful country and meeting the awsome people.
NBCC were very clean, yes the towels were worn and the paint was peeling in sponts, but for the money we spent I was completely satisfied. Our friends who were in the timeshare were also please. The only issues we had was their room wasn't ready when we arrived, they had to wait about 45 min. and one of the security guards was a little to forward with some of his requests. There was alway visible security on the grounds and at the gates. If you are expecting Sandals or 5 star accomodations, then NBCC is not for you. If you want a clean, cumfortable, safe and family friendly environment at a good price, NBCC is for you. If anyone would like more information please feel free to contact me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hi there, it's Jean Gaynair from Negril. I'm the manager of a great collection of condos located at one of the major traditional hotels in Negril. Negril Beach Club Condos is centrally located group of twenty condos with full amenities you would expect at any hotel. We have a pool, full water sports and scuba facilities adjacent, restaurant, snack shop, bar, and plenty of parking. The value we offer is outstanding. The owners of these condo's ask me to market them as a group, and I have my own office there right at the hotel. Once I was involved in the hotel at large, which includes a time-sharing operation. I've spent the majority of my professional career working in this area, and I really know it. I think that is why so many people choose us, as the connections and knowledge of the town add to the value to your experience. Let me put you on a tour or even a jet ski while you're in town. The Negril Beach Club Condo's offer, standard, studio and 2 room condos. All modern with TV, AC, and kitchenettes plus a balcony. We are about 3/4 miles from the Negril Roundabout on the 7 mile beach road, so there's lots of beach to walk. Let us know how we can help you, we enjoy treating our customers as friends, and have always found that this works best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Negril Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Beach Club Hotel Negril
- Negril Beach Hotel Condos
- Negril Beach Resort Condos