Message from TripAdvisor:

“Great Choice for a getaway”
Review of Negril Beach Club

Negril Beach Club
Ranked #17 of 48 Speciality Lodging in Negril

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Travellers also viewed these Negril hotels
Beach House Condos
#22 of 81 in Negril
Firefly Beach Cottages
Firefly Beach Cottages
#37 of 81 in Negril

Been to Negril Beach Club? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Negril Beach Club

Property: Negril Beach Club
Address: Norman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Jamaica
Region: Caribbean > Jamaica > Westmoreland Parish > Negril
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 48 Speciality Lodging in Negril
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Negril Beach Club 3*
Hi there, it's Jean Gaynair from Negril. I'm the manager of a great collection of condos located at one of the major traditional hotels in Negril. Negril Beach Club Condos is centrally located group of twenty condos with full amenities you would expect at any hotel. We have a pool, full water sports and scuba facilities adjacent, restaurant, snack shop, bar, and plenty of parking. The value we offer is outstanding. The owners of these condo's ask me to market them as a group, and I have my own office there right at the hotel. Once I was involved in the hotel at large, which includes a time-sharing operation. I've spent the majority of my professional career working in this area, and I really know it. I think that is why so many people choose us, as the connections and knowledge of the town add to the value to your experience. Let me put you on a tour or even a jet ski while you're in town. The Negril Beach Club Condo's offer, standard, studio and 2 room condos. All modern with TV, AC, and kitchenettes plus a balcony. We are about 3/4 miles from the Negril Roundabout on the 7 mile beach road, so there's lots of beach to walk. Let us know how we can help you, we enjoy treating our customers as friends, and have always found that this works best. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Negril Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Negril Beach Club Hotel Negril