“Off the beaten path...”

One Love Bus Bar Crawl
Ranked #1 of 21 Nightlife in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays,Fridays and Sundays.However if your group is minimum 15 we could make arrangement for other days.Pickup time at your hotel starts at around 2:30 pm, tour ends immediately after sunset. We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril. The tour is free to the visitors.The driver accepts tipping.One Love. Lenbert Williams
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I got roped into this tour by my parents, who read about it on TA. We got on the bus with them. My dad, whose claustrophobic and a bus driver, quickly got off because the bus was SO packed. This tour is THAT popular and on our group there were many repeaters who keep coming back. Why? Because Lenbert is just a cool guy who has put together a lively afternoon. We bounced off the crawl early so that we could go to the Lighthouse and take the tour there - the bus only drives by. Lenbert was kind enough to drive us up there in between stops while the other guests were pub crawling. We took a short detour to check in on a project he has spearheaded with the UN, Jamiaca, and the Negril Coral Reef Preservation Society -- who he is heavily involved with. This guy is doing amazing things in his community. Tourists would benefit from more information about this cause and knowing more about the environmental impacts of tourism to this area, particularly from water sports... all those sea-dos ripping around 7mile beach. Thank you Lenbert. We will never forget trekking up that hill in the One Love Bus.
Cheers and good luck!

"real negril"
in 16 reviews
"free tour"

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We were on a very packed bus with people staying at places all over the beach. Got to know many of them. Saw lots of great places on the cliffs. Xtabi is beautiful! Great deal and a fun way to spend the day!

1  Thank nedleycan
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We went mid October and had a great time. Lenbert was beyond warm and friendly and made sure to cram in as many stops as he could.

Our bus trip was a bit overbooked (44) people or something like that... that part was a bit hard to deal with when you add the heat. IF that happens though and you find your yourself jammed in like a can of sardines, do the opposite I did. GO TO THE FRONT!
All in all, I highly recommend. If it weren't for Lenbert... we would have never seen the cliffs at Xtabi or the dolphins at Negril Escape.

My only advise.. bring small bills if you plan to tip!!! Oh, and try the dirty banana at Xtabi!!! :)
Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I did the pub crawl with my wife and another couple and had a great time. It was a rainy day but we didn't let it ruin our pub crawl. We very crowded bus of people most of which we're a great time. We visited 6 bars, two of which I got to jump off the cliffs. The drinks were very cheap and of decent quality. Over all after tipping the driver we spent about 50 for both my wife and I, and that was with having a drink at almost every bar.

I highly recommend this pub crawl for any fun, out going person, looking to have a good time seeing some of the smaller locally owned bars.