“Great time had by all!”

One Love Bus Bar Crawl
Ranked #1 of 20 Nightlife in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays,Fridays and some Sundays.However if your group is minimum 8 we could make arrangement for other days.Pickup time at your hotel starts at 2:30 pm, crawl ends immediately after sunset.We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril.The tour is free to the visitors.The driver accepts tipping.One Love.Lenbert Williams
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great time had by all!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We went on the pub crawl on Nov 20th and had a great time. I saw the crawl on TA and it sounded like fun so I signed up. Emailed Lenbert and he got back to me right away and we were booked. As many have said the bus was crowded but everyone made room by sitting on laps and standing. As there is A/C on the bus this really wasn't a hardship and Infact as the day wore on became a lot of fun as everyone was dancing in the aisles. We went to 7 bars of various types but got down to the cliffs for the sunset. Loved Gracie's ..where else do you get to go into someone's house and have fresh fish cakes. At Sunset after Dark they have a big Canadain flag and will give you a drink for a toonie. Lenbert was great and I would highly recommend the pub crawl to anyone. The crawl us free but remember to tip the driver as he does a great job! If Lenbert is reading this remember that Mephisto's are the sandles you need.

Washington, DC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Fun Times with Fun People”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

What more can I say about this tour than what has already been said? First off, Lenbert is great. He was very welcoming, fun and showed us a great time around the town. Our bus was just full, but even if it was super packed, the length between stops wasnt too long and it wouldve been just fine if it was jammed packed. All of the 7 bars we stopped up had something beautiful about them...caves, sunsets, bonfires, local flavor and the prices were great. I think the most expensive drink we had was $3.50. I would definitlely recommend this to anyone and will go on the tour again when I go back!

Toronto
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Off the beaten path...”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I got roped into this tour by my parents, who read about it on TA. We got on the bus with them. My dad, whose claustrophobic and a bus driver, quickly got off because the bus was SO packed. This tour is THAT popular and on our group there were many repeaters who keep coming back. Why? Because Lenbert is just a cool guy who has put together a lively afternoon. We bounced off the crawl early so that we could go to the Lighthouse and take the tour there - the bus only drives by. Lenbert was kind enough to drive us up there in between stops while the other guests were pub crawling. We took a short detour to check in on a project he has spearheaded with the UN, Jamiaca, and the Negril Coral Reef Preservation Society -- who he is heavily involved with. This guy is doing amazing things in his community. Tourists would benefit from more information about this cause and knowing more about the environmental impacts of tourism to this area, particularly from water sports... all those sea-dos ripping around 7mile beach. Thank you Lenbert. We will never forget trekking up that hill in the One Love Bus.
Cheers and good luck!
Amanda and Jay from Toronto

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We were on a very packed bus with people staying at places all over the beach. Got to know many of them. Saw lots of great places on the cliffs. Xtabi is beautiful! Great deal and a fun way to spend the day!

1 Thank nedleycan
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Jam packed into a Jamaican bus!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We went mid October and had a great time. Lenbert was beyond warm and friendly and made sure to cram in as many stops as he could.

Our bus trip was a bit overbooked (44) people or something like that... that part was a bit hard to deal with when you add the heat. IF that happens though and you find your yourself jammed in like a can of sardines, do the opposite I did. GO TO THE FRONT!
All in all, I highly recommend. If it weren't for Lenbert... we would have never seen the cliffs at Xtabi or the dolphins at Negril Escape.

My only advise.. bring small bills if you plan to tip!!! Oh, and try the dirty banana at Xtabi!!! :)
Absolutely beautiful!