“Great way to see Negril”

One Love Bus Bar Crawl
Ranked #1 of 20 Nightlife in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays,Fridays and Sundays.However if your group is minimum 15 we could make arrangement for other days.Pickup time at your hotel starts at around 2:30 pm, tour ends immediately after sunset. We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril. The tour is free to the visitors.The driver accepts tipping.One Love. Lenbert Williams
Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great way to see Negril”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We had a great time on this tour, with the exception of one stop, Bella Donna's. The Xtabi stop was the highlight, their caves and the sunset were enough for us to avoid the expensive trek back out to Rick's. It was a great way to support the local establishments, but just a head's up that Bella Donna's fake generosity with the pizza comes at a price along with her rum punch, which tasted like punch to us. That was the only stop that made me uncomfortable and like I was being scammed, hustled, and taken advantage of. I had no problem spending $3-$4 on a Red Stripe at other places but $14 for two small pieces of pizza and two small drinks was a bit much. There were also kids in her yard trying to sell you bracelets and they would not leave you alone. After she started singing and putting on a show for other members of the tour, I had enough and walked away before she was finished. So, just a warning to all about this stop. If I had read some of the other reviews, I would have been prepared, passed on the pizza, and avoided the punch. Other than that, people were friendly, the bars were cool, Lembert is a great guy, bring small bills, and you will have fun!

3 Thank JLGHAWK98

Minneapolis
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I found the bus crawl on TA and after reading all the reviews I figured we had to do this. I emailed Lenbert right away since I figured this was getting to be a popular event. He always responded right away. We are 30 and do enjoy our own pub crawls at home-figured we had to do one in Jamaica! It was great! My husband, myself, and another couple were picked up right at 2:30 from Couples Swept Away. At first we had that slight nervous feeling being picked up by a stranger, going through areas we didn't know, drinking with people we didn't know. The bus did get crowded quick-but there were many repeat crawlers so I was immediately at ease. And it was great!!! 6-7 bars like everyone says and just an awesome way to get outta the resort and see a different area and different places! We felt comfortable the whole time and Lenbert was awesome! It was great to meet and talk with others as well. And just like everyone says....by the end everyone is dancing in the isles! If you are thinking about it-do it. Relax and enjoy yourself....and remember to tip the driver, Lenbert!

Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“2nd time just as nice”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is my second time on the love bus crawl. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Lembert picked us up from the tree house right on time. We stopped at several places. The views were awesome. I enjoyed the pizza from Bella Donna. What a great way to support the locals and to see the island. Great job again Lembert. When I'm in Jamaica again, I will be on the bus for a third time. This is a must when in Negril.

swansea
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“A must when in negril”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Four of us went on this bar crawl with lambert visited 7 local bars had great time picked up at couple of hotels then just have fun really worth a look at the way the locals live and really safe met same lovely people just email any song lambert realy nice guy

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great time had by all!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We went on the pub crawl on Nov 20th and had a great time. I saw the crawl on TA and it sounded like fun so I signed up. Emailed Lenbert and he got back to me right away and we were booked. As many have said the bus was crowded but everyone made room by sitting on laps and standing. As there is A/C on the bus this really wasn't a hardship and Infact as the day wore on became a lot of fun as everyone was dancing in the aisles. We went to 7 bars of various types but got down to the cliffs for the sunset. Loved Gracie's ..where else do you get to go into someone's house and have fresh fish cakes. At Sunset after Dark they have a big Canadain flag and will give you a drink for a toonie. Lenbert was great and I would highly recommend the pub crawl to anyone. The crawl us free but remember to tip the driver as he does a great job! If Lenbert is reading this remember that Mephisto's are the sandles you need.